Perodua Bezza

Cypher

What meaning arh? Above customer decide?

Means 6 bids every bid also they will bid $46k only, but every bid if the coe price break above $46k, last 10 min they will ask customer want to give up or want to increase the bid until get coe, but different customer pay.

Example coe trading at $48k, they will ask if you want to give up or go for it, if you decide to go for it with a $49k bid, and coe close at $48.5k, you top up $2.5k for the coe.

If you decide to give up every bid, after 6 bid unsuccessful, bye bye you go find other car. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Means 6 bids every bid also they will bid $46k only, but every bid if the coe price break above $46k, last 10 min they will ask customer want to give up or want to increase the bid until get coe, but different customer pay.

Example coe trading at $48k, they will ask if you want to give up or go for it, if you decide to go for it with a $49k bid, and coe close at $48.5k, you top up $2.5k for the coe.

If you decide to give up every bid, after 6 bid unsuccessful, bye bye you go find other car. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Is that what was told by the SE?... Hmmm..

Is that what was told by the SE?... Hmmm..

you went for test drive and you were not told of this? or you have a different story?

firstly, I am no perodua SE, secondly I earn nothing to lie here. thirdly I have no interest in this car because I am collecting my new car on Thursday.

I am updating because I promise a friend that I will go support the 4 Feb event, and my friend has nothing to do with perodua as well.

i think I sld just stop any updates and get out of here.

• Praise 2

you went for test drive and you were not told of this? or you have a different story?

firstly, I am no perodua SE, secondly I earn nothing to lie here. thirdly I have no interest in this car because I am collecting my new car on Thursday.

I am updating because I promise a friend that I will go support the 4 Feb event, and my friend has nothing to do with perodua as well.

Relax la bro!You are giving honest opinions and helping as well.

Don't care what others think,cheers!

• Praise 3

You need to take a chill pill and stop being defensive. I did went for a test drive. The SE didn't mention anything about this COE amount bid. If you read my previous post about whether its futile to place the deposit knowing I'm not going to get it.

Anyway THANKS to your updates now I know whats going.

Anyway isn't this suppose to be a forum where discussions and informations are shared. This is the reason why I wasn't active here for quite some time.

I'm getting out of here too. Peace Out.

Supercharged

If I were to make a decision today, It will come down to purely on PRICE between the 2. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yeah, price is a determine factor over here.

let's look at the specs comparison

bezza 

Length 4,150 

width 1,620 

height 1510 

wheelbase 2,455 

boot space 508 

engine 1.3 dual VVT-i 

HP 94 

torque 121 

transmission 5MT/4AT 

weight 930kg 

power to weight ratio 101.8 

while attrage 

length 4245 

width 1670 

height 1515 

wheelbase 2550 

boot space 450 

engine 1.2 mivec 

hp 79 

torque 106 

Transmission CVT 

weight 905kg 

power to weight ratio 87.29

based on the specs, it seems bezza is got better hp, more boot space.

Edited by Kurty

If hp is of prioity, potiential buyers may be looking at wrong category then.

The Bezza is also shorter and narrower than the Attrage, does it translates to smaller cabin space in comparison?

i believe most MCFers here knows @tianmo very kind to people.....esp charbo in KTV

dui dui?

kekekeke

*siam

• Praise 6

Let's keep the info sharing spirit strong and maintain a healthy discussion. When in doubt, can always seek affirmation with the SE.

It's really up to individual to make a assessment b4 taking the bait. What I learn from Brexit recently, is that a No Deal is better than a Bad Deal.

If hp is of prioity, potiential buyers may be looking at wrong category then.

The Bezza is also shorter and narrower than the Attrage, does it translates to smaller cabin space in comparison?

Based on the wheelbase, it does appear that Bezza is smaller. But it shares the same wheelbase with Axia and I find the interior to be spacious enough to fit 4-5 adults comfortably.

The boot space makes up for it though..

Supercharged

Based on the wheelbase, it does appear that Bezza is smaller. But it shares the same wheelbase with Axia and I find the interior to be spacious enough to fit 4-5 adults comfortably.

The boot space makes up for it though..

yes, I also saw this.

I was told that bezza rear seat, is very upright but lots of legroom.

based on the Malaysian reviews, Bezza behaves like any jap car, in short, brainchild of Toyota.

very good in city driving

Having test driven both Attrage and Bezza,

In summary...

Attrage wins in:

1) Interior space and quality of materials

2) Having a Japanese brand name

Bezza wins in:

1) Silky smooth and more powerful engine and better drivability

2) Better power distribution with 4 speed auto

3) Huge boot that is bigger than Toyota Altis'

4) Wider and more supportive front seats

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 2

i have a feeling......very strong feeling that this Perodua Bezza will become a LCR Uber car......

cheap and good

Yeah I agree. Just gotta see if they got "uniform" Colour to avoid like last time uber attrage is all white one.

But if really become uber fleet then I suppose it's a big boost of the AD. And hope they won't forgot some of us old timer P2 owner/supporter.

Yeah I agree. Just gotta see if they got "uniform" Colour to avoid like last time uber attrage is all white one.

But if really become uber fleet then I suppose it's a big boost of the AD. And hope they won't forgot some of us old timer P2 owner/supporter.

i'm interested in this Bezza as well......

compare to Attrage, Bezza got more horsepower, more torque, probably can pump ron92 petrol.....

so right now wat are the Grab / Uber cars?

Toyota Sienta;

Honda Vezel;

Mit Attrage;

somemore?

↡ Advertisement