Esso discount voucher

Kelvinh0

Hello again,

I scrapped my Latio Hatchback "Goldie Frog" last Wednesday and still have 2 red Esso $5 voucher for any stations in December. 

Please reply or PM if you wish to have either of these; collect at Sengkang or if troublesome, I can mail to you.

Cheers,

Uncle susa.

Uncle Susa, I think your Esso vouchers are for $8 off $60 premium fuel! (Red is for $8)

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement

Uncle Susa, I think your Esso vouchers are for $8 off $60 premium fuel! (Red is for $8)

Yes, thanks for the correction, you are correct on the $8 off $60 premium red Esso vouchers. Apologies to all. i was so used to the $5 ones that I lost track 5 days after the car was scrapped.

The OCBC ones can be for 92, 95, or 98. 

Well, they don't need the coupon then.

Imagine, how to pump $50 for $5 discount with the coupon ?

Wow. The coupons are also valid for $1 discount off for every $10. That's why they have two values tagged on the non-red coupons.

Are you going to deprive fellow road users with the right to enjoy an additional 10% just because they drive/ride a lesser vehicle? Sure sounded like it in your statement above.

They, in fact, need it more.

Hello again,

I scrapped my Latio Hatchback "Goldie Frog" last Wednesday and still have 2 red Esso $5 voucher for any stations in December. (MTortise did not collect yesterday and is available to be handed out.)

In addition, I also have 3 pieces of OCBC $5 off for $60 purchase of any Esso Synergy Fuel purchase with OCBC credit card in December, courtesy of fellow forummer Kurty.

Would like to pass a bit of festive savings and cheer to fellow forummer/s, especially for those who missed the Esso Sembawang vouchers.

Please reply or PM if you wish to have either of these; collect at Sengkang or if troublesome, I can mail to you.

Cheers,

Uncle susa.

An update...3 pieces of OCBC Esso Synergy fuels vouchers for $5 off on $60 purchase on OCBC credit/debit cards for December has been taken up by a fellow forummer.

Balance of 2 Esso red vouchers for $8 off $60 for premium fuel applicable at any station (except Mountbatten) remains. Reply or PM me if you need. Can collect at Sengkang...or I mail to you.

Cheers,

Uncle susa.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Would like to express my appreciation to bro Easyrider for giving me his unused Supreme+ coupons. [thumbsup]

Now I hv some February n March coupons (can only be used at 590 Sembawang) to give away cos I seldom travel to that area. Anyone interested can PM me.

Taken up liao!

I have some $8 supreme+ coupons to spare. From the Sembawang outlet. Self collect at Sembawang.

I have some Dec coupons for 95 petrol. Use at any esso.

Interested in an exchange?

I have some Dec coupons for 95 petrol. Use at any esso.

Interested in an exchange?

Bro I do not need the exchange, can leave it for other bros. you can arrang to come pick up the 98 vouchers from me

Bro I do not need the exchange, can leave it for other bros. you can arrang to come pick up the 98 vouchers from me

Cool, thanks bro.

Sent u PM.

Have 4 pcs $5 to give away. Month of Dec at any Esso.

Will mail to u.

Fastest fingers first!

Edited by Hummer

Hello fellow MCF members

Just wanted to spread some Christmas cheer to everyone by collecting all my friends' unused Esso discount coupons for December to distribute. We have another 2 more weeks till the end of the year, so these coupons are still very useful!

Anyone who is interested, please contact me via PM and we can arrange the collection time and location.

No strings attached, just hoping that everyone enjoys the great discounts from Esso without paying a dime in Carousell (or any other online auction platform).

EDIT: In order to share across as many folks as possible, I will give only one pair of coupons, i.e. either $8 or $5, to each member. This is so everyone gets to enjoy it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Valid for ANY station till 31 Dec

post-3869-0-47618800-1513601796_thumb.jpg

post-3869-0-68084400-1513601822_thumb.jpg

Valid for MOUNTBATTEN ONLY

post-3869-0-72733100-1513601879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Terrylmt
  • Praise 3

Hello again,

I scrapped my Latio Hatchback "Goldie Frog" last Wednesday and still have 2 red Esso $5 voucher for any stations in December. (MTortise did not collect yesterday and is available to be handed out.)

In addition, I also have 3 pieces of OCBC $5 off for $60 purchase of any Esso Synergy Fuel purchase with OCBC credit card in December, courtesy of fellow forummer Kurty.

Would like to pass a bit of festive savings and cheer to fellow forummer/s, especially for those who missed the Esso Sembawang vouchers.

Cheers,

Uncle susa.

Never extend COE?

Never extend COE?

Hi DACH,

No, I did not extend COE as the mileage of my workhorse was a little on the high side, being 340,710 km at the scrap yard; served me well. In addition to losing PARF, l would also need to spend about $3K for overhaul plus cost of new COE should I extend.

• Praise 2

Good on you, bro.

I was away on vacation. Came back then realised Sembawang also got free coupons given out. Too bad missed it.

Hopefully by end Jan will have further reno and/or closure  [laugh]

Hello fellow MCF members

Just wanted to spread some Christmas cheer to everyone by collecting all my friends' unused Esso discount coupons for December to distribute. We have another 2 more weeks till the end of the year, so these coupons are still very useful!

Anyone who is interested, please contact me via PM and we can arrange the collection time and location.

No strings attached, just hoping that everyone enjoys the great discounts from Esso without paying a dime in Carousell (or any other online auction platform).

EDIT: In order to share across as many folks as possible, I will give only one pair of coupons, i.e. either $8 or $5, to each member. This is so everyone gets to enjoy it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Valid for ANY station till 31 Dec

attachicon.gifesso-dec-1.JPG

attachicon.gifesso-dec-2.JPG

Valid for MOUNTBATTEN ONLY

attachicon.gifesso-dec-3.JPG

• Praise 1

Good on you, bro.

I was away on vacation. Came back then realised Sembawang also got free coupons given out. Too bad missed it.

Hopefully by end Jan will have further reno and/or closure  [laugh]

Let me know if you want any of the December ones. Already giving out 2 sets later tonight.

Let me know if you want any of the December ones. Already giving out 2 sets later tonight.

Thanks, but I have the mounbattan ones, in fact will likely not use all as i was away about 2 wk and just came back last week. Will as usual leave at the cashier on last pump of the month  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hi DACH,

No, I did not extend COE as the mileage of my workhorse was a little on the high side, being 340,710 km at the scrap yard; served me well. In addition to losing PARF, l would also need to spend about $3K for overhaul plus cost of new COE should I extend.

Well, at least you put the car to good use.

Your depreciation cost per kilometer should be great

↡ Advertisement