Jump to content

2017 Apple iPhone 8 & iPhone X


RadX
 Share

Recommended Posts

so where's the cheapest to get this?

I don't really need it cos my dental hygiene is good but more for my wife.

Yesterday lazada got sell $30

But battery is the key weakness

Battery cannot change one

Lazada sell one I suspect is battery abit long liao

Try to get the white colour one

That one is the most popular so stock will move faster

I bought one black, battery got problem

Amazon return my money

White one no problem

I prefer is buy amazon

haha Iphone thread kana derail to talk about electric toothbrushes. :a-fun:

Aiyah who cares

Happy happy talk cock can already lah :XD:

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday lazada got sell $30

But battery is the key weakness

Battery cannot change one

Lazada sell one I suspect is battery abit long liao

Try to get the white colour one

That one is the most popular so stock will move faster

I bought one black, battery got problem

Amazon return my money

White one no problem

I prefer is buy amazon

Aiyah who cares

Happy happy talk cock can already lah :XD:

 

 

Bro, Philips also too many model.... which one is cheap and good??

 

Commoner like me no have golden teeth, no need so good one...  [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, Philips also too many model.... which one is cheap and good??

 

Commoner like me no have golden teeth, no need so good one... [:p]

Take the cheapest one can already
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...