A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Carbon82

need to alert u on the rs245

it is selling like hotcakes

when i was there for my kodiaq, and wanted to test drive rs245 with the first batch, se said test car and even showroom unit which they din plan to sell also sold cos got buyer made offer

When I put in the order for the RS245, i did not even have a car to look at, nor touch.

↡ Advertisement

ahahah. the rs version if can push down or squeeze until 110k.......>:) shall go for test drive soon

dream on lah. 110k for a brand new RS245 in current market conditions?  [smash]  [dead]

I doubt so...

But one can always dream... like buying DBS shares at 6 dollars instead of 24.

its like i post my samsung a5 for sale at $280 and he go offer $100.

some pple are either naive or have lowballing nature inbuilt to them.

they seem to think everything can be gotten for cheap.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

The RS at $126,900 is already a steal! COE premium $36k now.

Skoda has overtaken Subaru offering 'bang for buck performance' for the masses.

Supply and demand thingy la..

:D

Agreed!! I really think Skoda is the bang for bucks for a Conti brand that why I aimed for Karoq even though I didn’t know much abt the model.
  • Praise 1

Agreed!! I really think Skoda is the bang for bucks for a Conti brand that why I aimed for Karoq even though I didn’t know much abt the model.

Go for it! Won't go wrong.  :D

• Praise 2

When k3 was just released and many were still skeptical of its resale price, with many asking me to get altis instead, took the leap by just comparing the functions that it has and now there are so many on the streets.

Seems like skoda is the next brand to try! Find that the front grill design seems to dull its image though, but what is underneath and inside is like wow. 

dream on lah. 110k for a brand new RS245 in current market conditions?  [smash]  [dead]

well firstly, why do people lowball? it means someone tried and done it before. You may have not encountered situations whereby you bought something for 100 and next thing you know, another guy bought the same thing for 80. Unless you are wealthy enough to heck it though. 

my k3 was bought for 109k. The next day, a guy got it for 100k. 

Supercharged

When k3 was just released and many were still skeptical of its resale price, with many asking me to get altis instead, took the leap by just comparing the functions that it has and now there are so many on the streets.

Seems like skoda is the next brand to try! Find that the front grill design seems to dull its image though, but what is underneath and inside is like wow.

well firstly, why do people lowball? it means someone tried and done it before. You may have not encountered situations whereby you bought something for 100 and next thing you know, another guy bought the same thing for 80. Unless you are wealthy enough to heck it though.

my k3 was bought for 109k. The next day, a guy got it for 100k.

There are many factors why he got it cheaper than yours. Maybe he got a non guaranteed bids or he got lesser number of free servicings etc. Buy already then don’t compare so much. 人比人 气死人
  • Praise 1

There are many factors why he got it cheaper than yours. Maybe he got a non guaranteed bids or he got lesser number of free servicings etc. Buy already then donât compare so much. 人æ¯äºº æ°æ­»äºº

I shan't waste time with him.
  • Praise 1

There are many factors why he got it cheaper than yours. Maybe he got a non guaranteed bids or he got lesser number of free servicings etc. Buy already then don’t compare so much. 人比人 气死人

all same down to the free gifts.

yea agree haha. But it made me more aware of how SE goes about the deal

There are many factors why he got it cheaper than yours. Maybe he got a non guaranteed bids or he got lesser number of free servicings etc. Buy already then donât compare so much. 人æ¯äºº æ°æ­»äºº

Maybe the 100k buyer had a trade-in car which was priced lower?....As mentioned many other factors!!!!
  • Praise 1

I shan't waste time with him.

i do not need your time. If you cant accept that there are people of less wealth than you, then sucks to be you. 

10 bucks may mean nothing to you but to me it may mean alot. No need to force your idealogy down onto others. 

When I put in the order for the RS245, i did not even have a car to look at, nor touch.

When I put down my 1st 10k deposit, there isn't even a price. Lol.

i do not need your time. If you cant accept that there are people of less wealth than you, then sucks to be you.

10 bucks may mean nothing to you but to me it may mean alot. No need to force your idealogy down onto others.

You don't understand.

It's not about the money, but rather your mindset.

I've seen many of your posts. Hoping here and there, it does nothing to help your situation.

Instead of trying to up your level to get what you want, you go around hoping for prices to drop to unrealistic levels at current COE climates.

You bought your car at 109k and then lament why others can get it 9k cheaper.

You don't understand the dynamics at all.

Be steady abit. Aim higher and strive harder. And once you made a decision, don't look back and don't compare.

Don't go "should have, I would have, I could have"..

You get what I mean?

• Praise 7

The RS at $126,900 is already a steal! COE premium $36k now.

Skoda has overtaken Subaru offering 'bang for buck performance' for the masses. 

Supply and demand thingy la..

:D

I had the impression when COE was at th 4X.XXX range, the best price was $123K ?

Now with cheaper COE and less toys, pay more?

Than those early adopter had a good deal..

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Yup, you should aim for cars that you can afford and not go for cars that you can't afford financially. Don't expect a 10k drop from the listed price. If you are really interested, go down to the showrooms and take a look at the cars then do some sums and see which choice is better for you. Hope you can get the car you want @darkgod123

You don't understand.

It's not about the money, but rather your mindset.

I've seen many of your posts. Hoping here and there, it does nothing to help your situation.

Instead of trying to up your level to get what you want, you go around hoping for prices to drop to unrealistic levels at current COE climates.

You bought your car at 109k and then lament why others can get it 9k cheaper.

You don't understand the dynamics at all.

Be steady abit. Aim higher and strive harder. And once you made a decision, don't look back and don't compare.

Don't go "should have, I would have, I could have"..

You get what I mean?

• Praise 1

dream on lah. 110k for a brand new RS245 in current market conditions? [smash][dead]

Later make RS 110k, then will hope RS to hit 90k

These people really ball will be itchy if didn’t lowball seller lol

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

ahahah. the rs version if can push down or squeeze until 110k.......>:) shall go for test drive soon

110 no problem.... OPC loh...lol
  • Praise 9

I penned my signature back when cat B was $31,001. Same old price, $126,900.
The only part my SE gave in was a higher over trade for my previous ride.
And it was already consider a steal for a performance ride, short of robbing a bank.

You can hate us for all you want for popping your imaginary bubble.
But like the other lao jiaos have said, please be realistic lah.
The SEs have to work for a living, and neither is Skoda doing charity business.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9