CRYPTOCURRENCY Chit Chat Thread

http://www.xinhuanet.com/fortune/2020-04/20/c_1125878094.htm

央行:数字人民币正在四地内测

PBOC is testing Digital RMB.

Recently, it has been reported that the central bank's digital currency is measured in the Agricultural Bank of China account and will be implemented in the form of transportation subsidies in individual cities. In response, the Central Bank's Digital Currency Research Institute responded that the current stage of the digital renminbi in Shenzhen, Suzhou, Xiong'an, Chengdu, and the future Winter Olympics scene internal closed pilot test, does not mean that the digital renminbi officially issued, closed test It will not affect the commercial operations of listed institutions, nor will it affect the RMB issuance and circulation system, financial market, and social economy beyond the testing environment.

The central bank has been studying legal digital currency since 2014. At the end of 2017, with the approval of the State Council, the central bank organized some strong commercial banks and relevant institutions to jointly develop the R & D of the digital RMB system.

The Central Bank's Digital Currency Research Institute said that the current research and development of digital RMB is proceeding steadily. The digital RMB system has basically completed top-level design, standard formulation, functional research and development, joint testing, etc. on the premise of double-layer operation, M0 substitution, and controllable anonymity. jobs.

The industry expects that the central bank's digital currency will adopt a gradual promotion method, starting with the four major banks' wage payment users and public service scenarios, and then gradually expanded to Internet companies and operators.

What is digital RMB

Previously, Mu Changchun, director of the Central Bank's Digital Currency Research Institute, clearly defined the central bank's digital currency, that is, "its functional attributes are exactly the same as banknotes, but only digital forms", "is a digital payment tool with value characteristics."

A person from a large bank told reporters that in the future, the central bank's digital currency can also be deposited into bank accounts, or Alipay, WeChat wallets, etc., and can even be withdrawn from the bank's ATM machine.

Unlike Alipay and WeChat Pay, the functions and attributes of the central bank's digital currency are similar to paper money, but the form is digital. For third-party Internet payments such as Alipay and WeChat Pay, commercial bank deposit currency settlement is used.

Mu Changchun said that out of anti-money laundering considerations, the central bank has also set up grading and quota arrangements for digital wallets. For example, the level of the wallet registered with the mobile phone number is the lowest, which can only meet the daily micropayment needs. If you upload your ID card and bank card, you can get a higher-level digital wallet; if you go to the bank to face the visa, there may be no limit for payment. (Reporter Lin Xiaoli)

16 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

No such thing as looking back.

my first ether was $10. 

wah.... super lau chiao..... 🤯 .. hope u sold at 900

so what do u think? 50k btc next year?

or the big funds will dump and eat all the retail fomo?

14 hours ago, Playtime said:

wah.... super lau chiao..... 🤯 .. hope u sold at 900

so what do u think? 50k btc next year?

or the big funds will dump and eat all the retail fomo?

Ether was higher than $1500 previously

just flip a coin if you want to know.

I just put some money in there since some years ago.   And simply take it as a write off.  Today more than u$20k left but doesnt make a difference to me as $20k is chicken feet anyway.  
moreover i never look back on wind that has blown by. 

i do have 2 personal friends who are worth a few hundred million dollars in cryptos

maybe you can try, sell all your belongings and take all the credit you can, then put everything into cryptos.

wish you good luck All the best.

Edited by Throttle2

We've all seen the crazy run up of cryptos like Bitcoin since 2017. I remember thinking "wow, this is it!" but then the market crash in 2022 happened and it's been a really difficult time for crypto investors. I personally prefer to stick with trading on platforms like https://fbs.com/trading/specs/eurnzd instead of investing in cryptos. It's always important to do your research and be aware of the risks involved in any type of investment. But hey, it's always good to have options and stay informed about what's happening in the crypto world. Do you still believe in cryptos?

↡ Advertisement