13177 Hypersonic October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 from child booster seat, luggage, mobile phone...all brought online. My wife just placed order for 3 bottles of moping detergent online. what we cant buy online that still need yo make a trip down to the shop? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jman888 Moderator October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Can we buy car and house online? already got people place deposit without test driving the car, if there is a platform and benefits people will soon do it. My ex boss in HK use to buy houses in UK like us buying thing from lazada, he just click to purchase and ask his agent to handle the after sales detail and renting out. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ysc3 Twincharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Newstead over-stretched.... open so many large shiny retail stores..... Hopefully Challenger is in better state. I rem I saw the Newstead renovation board being placed at East Point when East Point reopened after reno 3 years ago .... but I guess they saw it coming and cancelled opening the branch. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karoon Turbocharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 i think i may be the only one here who have never heard of newstead before 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Discoburg Supersonic October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Good riddance actually. Rude staffs and expensive stuffs. Always hated this company. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wyfitms Twincharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Just imagine what happened to those bulky telephone directories and yellow pages ( a must have back then) also gone ..... another victimPls see who chairman is U think so easily close shop? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 (edited) Newstead was one of the regulars at the IT shows. I've got at least a few computers from them. They're beng central. But who isn't? Even Challenger is a beng shop when you strip away the veneer of faux professionalism. Good thing warranty claims don't depend on the seller, only the brand service center. Edited October 9, 2018 by Turboflat4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Not sure....??.... Does anybody still use the yellow pages or the telephone directory or even call the operator (I know its chargeable service nowadays) In the old days people used line up at certain collection centres , I dont even get any nowadays Pls see who chairman isU think so easily close shop? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angcheek Hypersonic October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Just imagine what happened to those bulky telephone directories and yellow pages ( a must have back then) also gone ..... another victim and those fish tanks in bkk ..... all gone . Very sad . 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
WangWang888 5th Gear October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Eh is also coupled with I created by government regulation, economy is now not doing well and many other factors like increasing rental, rising electricity costs, rising labor cost, difficult to hire workers. So can not totally blame everything buy online. 1st thing 1st is further reduce regulatory requirements as much as possible so that retailers have easier time to comply and also to reduce business cost. got 1 business still generate $$$$... Every fortnight wed 4pm.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inlinefour Twincharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Eh is also coupled with I created by government regulation, economy is now not doing well and many other factors like increasing rental, rising electricity costs, rising labor cost, difficult to hire workers. So can not totally blame everything buy online. 1st thing 1st is further reduce regulatory requirements as much as possible so that retailers have easier time to comply and also to reduce business cost. Thats why we are told not to use 4G data, must eat $3 economy rice, not fashionable to drive and collect cardboard to workout etc Happening in many cities around the world. Yes my PRC friends everyday stay home play games watch movies call food delivery You can see it coming..... I hope our non-mediocre multi-million dollar dream team can see it too....and not just focus on fixing opponents and insisting on minimum wage for themselves. I tried to talk to Mr $8 but too bad he cannot comprehend layman term living on the ground cos too comfortable living inside Ivory Tower Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver_blade Turbocharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 opened a new thread for this with online sales running brisk, this was doomed to happen Agree. Change in consumer's changing shopping habit really force some of the brick and mortar retailers out of business. Look around the world...brands like Toys 'R' Us, Banana Republic, Austin Reed, Principles, Woolworths, etc...are gone or going. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inlinefour Twincharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Can we buy car and house online? House must do at least 1 viewing But my SE friend did go to collect full cheque payment from buyer without test-drive Then upon collection day he drove the car to buyer home 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver_blade Turbocharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Can we buy car and house online? I sold my car in the UK online (sort of). All i need to do is to key in the car's details and condition of various parts eg. car body, engine, rim, etc...and i received an online offer. Once I accept it, the dealer will send someone over to view the car to confirm the condition was as stated, sign paperwork on their tabliet, and money was transferred to my bank account (which I can check online). 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inlinefour Twincharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 I sold my car in the UK online (sort of). All i need to do is to key in the car's details and condition of various parts eg. car body, engine, rim, etc...and i received an online offer. Once I accept it, the dealer will send someone over to view the car to confirm the condition was as stated, sign paperwork on their tabliet, and money was transferred to my bank account (which I can check online). WoW consider as a self help export deal huh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver_blade Turbocharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 (edited) WoW consider as a self help export deal huh Ha ha...not export lah. I was in the UK and sold my car there before I return to singapore Edited October 9, 2018 by Silver_blade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Inlinefour Twincharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 Ha ha...not export lah. I was in the UK and sold my car there before I return to singapore Yes Sir Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Friendstar Supercharged October 9, 2018 Share October 9, 2018 House must do at least 1 viewing But my SE friend did go to collect full cheque payment from buyer without test-drive Then upon collection day he drove the car to buyer home I bought my car's without test drive as well. And did with MCF fav "full cash" Theres no Biggie. But of coz, mine are BnB cars like odyssey, mz3 etc ↡ Advertisement 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now