New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

$10K deposit for COE is normal... Some may want additional $5K for body but that's up to you to nego. When buying from PI, choose a reputable one preferably a direct importer and accredited ones too (https://www.casetrust.org.sg/accreditation-detail.aspx?id=3).. Some buyers may want to save a few $K to get from unproven PIs.. For me, I paid more to get from a direct importer as I want my purchase to be "worry-free" and a happy event. It turned out very well and got my COE in June 1st bid when COE shot up from $47K to $53K .. Overall, very happy with the buying experience and post-sale support from my PI.

It's important to understand that PI needs to make profit so don't try to squeeze the PI dry for freebies and be unreasonably demanding.. A happy SE who makes reasonable commission will be more happy to service you.. Once you sign the SA, you are at the "losing end" so it makes every sense to be polite while exercising your rights.

Below is a list of criteria I have considered when Shuttle-shopping:

Pricing

COE Top-up

COE Rebate

Delivered By

Trade-in car value

Deposit

Loan interest

Loan Amount

Loan Penalty

1st year insurance & fee

Engine/chasis ready?

Color availability

Delivered By

Keyless Entry (2016 Shuttle)

LED Headlight (2016 Shuttle)

Leather seats

Steering Wheel Control

Floor mat

Boot cover/mat

HU unit (AVH-X2650BT)

Reverse Sensors/Camera

In-car camera

Solar films

Warranty (Years/Km)

Free Servicing

IU, reg plate, 6mths rd tax include?

Rims

Thank you @Poper for the detailed explanation. So which PI did you get your shuttle from?
↡ Advertisement

Shuttle using same engine as vezel? Any version of shuttle got 6 airbags?

I remember reading that Shutter Hybrid comes with 6 airbags!

Thank you @Poper for the detailed explanation. So which PI did you get your shuttle from?

You can try Anthony @ Autolink Holdings (Ubi)

got my 1 bid without topup too.. after coe 3days get car... choose to opt out from leather seat discount additional 500.. paid 93k for the shuttle, maybe i consider lucky because i sign the paper 1 day before the news for 7 year loan come out...

PI informed me blue color is available for hybrid mod3l..anyone knows if this is true? Really like the blue but not going for the hybrid version.

PI informed me blue color is available for hybrid mod3l..anyone knows if this is true? Really like the blue but not going for the hybrid version.

You can check www.honda.co.jp/shuttle

I don't read jap but you can use Google translation to navigate the pages.

Neutral Newbie

Yesterday order new Honda Shuttle  , my pi told me have blue color and they have sample blue car at their show room also ... look very dark blue ..

Hi fellow Honda Shuttle owners or soon to be. 

We are starting a group chat in WhatsApp just for shuttle owners, so that we can a little chat in there about our shuttle and get to know as many shuttle owners in Singapore. so if you would like to join
 please pm me your hp number and i will add you in to the group chat.

and please join our Honda Shuttle Facebook club as well, as least you know someone who drives a shuttle is managing the group, and we have invited a experience mechanic to join our group so that he can assist us if we ever need any help regarding our Shuttle.

Add us below
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondashuttle

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi fellow Honda Shuttle owners or soon to be. 

We are starting a group chat in WhatsApp just for shuttle owners, so that we can a little chat in there about our shuttle and get to know as many shuttle owners in Singapore. so if you would like to join please pm me your hp number and i will add you in to the group chat.

and please join our Honda Shuttle Facebook club as well, as least you know someone who drives a shuttle is managing the group, and we have invited a experience mechanic to join our group so that he can assist us if we ever need any help regarding our Shuttle.

Add us below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hondashuttle

Thanks

Hi HondaShuttle,

I have PMed you my hp number, please add me in the group chat, thanks.

In my opinion. Shuttle wins vezel hands down. Vezel is overly common and getting very boring. Similar to the wish and vios of the past.

Shuttle is practical. Front looks aggressive. And more unique.

But as I'm against direct injection engine, I chose the jazz 1.3 instead.

Cant help but agreed but lately i notice shuttle us getting common too.

Review after using for 2month....

​The boots is always the reason i brought this car, really can put alot of thing behind..

After using for 3.1k millage, pick is very good if you disable the ECO. Even at ECO mode you still can have good pick up but need to step harder... haha.

​Tested rpm 4.5k really shiok, but abit noisy..

Change the fog light to LED and headlight to 4300k... Look alot better than stock..

was able to hit about 16-17km/L for every pump, leg abit heavy, like to have faster pick up always..

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Review after using for 2month....

​The boots is always the reason i brought this car, really can put alot of thing behind..

After using for 3.1k millage, pick is very good if you disable the ECO. Even at ECO mode you still can have good pick up but need to step harder... haha.

​Tested rpm 4.5k really shiok, but abit noisy..

Change the fog light to LED and headlight to 4300k... Look alot better than stock..

was able to hit about 16-17km/L for every pump, leg abit heavy, like to have faster pick up always..

Where you bought the fog light ? Because shuttle original didn't come with frog light .

(edited)

Minor change for Shuttle launched in Japan today.

Some changes include:

- Use of better texture material

- Full LED interior lighting

- Fog light (Hybrid X)

- Sport pedal (Hybrid X & Z)

- Leather wrap steering wheel (Hybrid Z)

- 3 new colour

Premium Crystal Red Metallic

styling_design_bodycolor_07.jpg

Rousset Black Metallic

styling_design_bodycolor_03.jpg

Lunar Silver Metallic

styling_design_bodycolor_02.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 6

Should add Rear Aircon !!!

1.5L or even 1.6L have rear aircon is super rare. Even madza cx5 don't have one. IIRC, mobilio has top rear aircon vent but I do wonder how much aircon can blow till there.

Neutral Newbie

Will local PI consider bringing the Shuttle Hybrid Z which offers higher spec and 16" rims. 

↡ Advertisement