New Honda Shuttle 2015

Carbon82

Ride quality commented as not bad and comfortable.

Insulation quite bad with road noise.

Only cruise control, not adaptive.

Low speed braking system available. App far only activated during gantry exit of too close.

Spacious boot and very flat. Able to change my babies diaper while sitting.

Ride quality commented as not bad and comfortable.

Insulation quite bad with road noise.

Only cruise control, not adaptive.

Low speed braking system available. App far only activated during gantry exit of too close.

Spacious boot and very flat. Able to change my babies diaper while sitting.

Even for hybrid X with additional sound proofing, the insulation is bad?

Hi everyone, I'm interested in the shuttle.

Would like to find about abit more in terms of car cost and running cost between a petrol and hybrid version.

i) petrol version omv/cevs rebate/selling price; 50/50 city highway consumption

ii) hybrid version omv/cevs rebate/selling price; 50/50 city highway consumption

Thanks everyone! Cheers!

To be clear, the road noise does not bother me when I have my songs on. It only bothers me when I'm talking on the phone at highway speed on 3rd or 2nd lane. I'm also on 16 inch rims. Engine noise isn't soo intrusive unless pedal to the metal.

Also, I would have gone for cheaper alternative like honda fit or grace if I didn't have twins. Due to my twin stroller and other baby stuff, I decided shuttle as the only option.

Vezel had a longer sale period plus looks better. Shuttle's butt isn't to everyone's taste.

To be clear, the road noise does not bother me when I have my songs on. It only bothers me when I'm talking on the phone at highway speed on 3rd or 2nd lane. I'm also on 16 inch rims. Engine noise isn't soo intrusive unless pedal to the metal.

Also, I would have gone for cheaper alternative like honda fit or grace if I didn't have twins. Due to my twin stroller and other baby stuff, I decided shuttle as the only option.

Vezel had a longer sale period plus looks better. Shuttle's butt isn't to everyone's taste.

I don't agree.I feel that shuttle is more nice and sporty but I don't drive shuttle.

There is a nicely done up Vezel in my car park, looks very nice. Vezel has a lot of aftermarket items available to make it looks nicer and different. Shuttle not soo much available. And I drive a shuttle.

Can see more and more Shuttle on the road but it is not growing like Vezel. How come all the Jazz platform car has higher engine & road noise?

Coz mini SUV is the trend nowadays.

No spare tyre.

Only tyre repair kit.

Any idea if the shuttle has a spare tyre ?

↡ Advertisement