Ender Hypersonic April 26, 2019 Share April 26, 2019 If I squat too long .... stand up will get giddy and leg will numb . Don't bring your handphone to the toilet. Will settle your business faster. Lol. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angcheek Hypersonic April 26, 2019 Share April 26, 2019 Don't bring your handphone to the toilet. Will settle your business faster. Lol. One needs to have the Feeling .......... else cannot come . 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic April 26, 2019 Share April 26, 2019 Lucky I still can manage, one leg stronger than the other tho. Expect because my left leg is still weaker than my right after my ops, or mayb it will never come close to my right leg.. Still quite happy this old man who the doctors declare will never recover or walk normally again, can still pass this test... 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tianmo Hypersonic April 26, 2019 Share April 26, 2019 Can, on either leg. Hopefully 10 years from now, still can. There is another test. Sit cross legged on the floor and stand up without using hand, elbow, palm, knee etc. Tests your core too. this one me lucky also, can pass also.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic May 12, 2019 Share May 12, 2019 (edited) I cannot , I fail , young @hoseyboh surely can 1 ðªð¼I can do it stand up on one leg. Edited May 12, 2019 by Kopites 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic May 12, 2019 Share May 12, 2019 (edited) so difficult? I don't find it a problem s standing up on one leg be it from a chair or a squat position. the only reason I can think of are mine tight muscle from years of marathon training....hmmmm I have given up long distance running (last full 2012 or 2013) from injuries to lower limb foot/ankle. tendon/ach/sprained like pig feet.. Edited May 12, 2019 by Kopites Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ender Hypersonic May 12, 2019 Share May 12, 2019 so difficult? I don't find it a problem s standing up on one leg be it from a chair or a squat position. the only reason I can think of are mine tight muscle from years of marathon training....hmmmm I have given up long distance running (last full 2012 or 2013) from injuries to lower limb foot/ankle. tendon/ach/sprained like pig feet..ð give and take everyone. What exercises are you doing after giving up on running? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kopites Supersonic May 12, 2019 Share May 12, 2019 What exercises are you doing after giving up on running?only weekly family jog a huge tone down from clocking mileage averaging 50km a week prior to a race. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Zeng, King of Geography from Singapore incidentally putting us on the world map
Zeng, King of Geography from Singapore incidentally putting us on the world map
Is Singapore really strong as a multilingual environment? Or is that just hallucination?
Is Singapore really strong as a multilingual environment? Or is that just hallucination?
MCF Bingo Challenge!
MCF Bingo Challenge!
10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18
10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18
How to handle people who stand too close when they talk?
How to handle people who stand too close when they talk?
Momo challenge. Dangerous games children may be playing.
Momo challenge. Dangerous games children may be playing.
#TenYearChallenge
#TenYearChallenge
2018 Subaru challenge! With COE!
2018 Subaru challenge! With COE!