Euro 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

that pickford tackle on van dijk is still fresh on my mind loh, i watch that game life, and i tell my friend that is his best act all season. lmao🤣

( sorry to pools fan) but heng they still make top 4.

that prick-ford ruined pool's season. Really unfair that the long wait for a title didn't allow any celebration, and it's gone in a flash... didn't even put up a fight... All started with that idiot. I will never forgive him.

i hope southgate will be smart enough to not pick him. Else too bad to england...

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

italy win 3-0 with 2 CB  add up to 70 years old😆

Ya I’m surprised that Italy who are the masters of defence still depend on the 2 old war horses Chiellini and Bonucci as their 2 CBs. Whilst they are undoubtedly World Class defenders, my worry for them is that they could be caught out by young speedy Forwards like Mbappe.

• Praise 5

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Spring said:

Ya I’m surprised that Italy who are the masters of defence still depend on the 2 old war horses Chiellini and Bonucci as their 2 CBs. Whilst they are undoubtedly World Class defenders, my worry for them is that they could be caught out by young speedy Forwards like Mbappe.

ya, thats the sad thing, even since the fall of the seria A ,italy national team also take a big hit, their lowest come last wc also fail to make it.

there is no noticeable stars to speak of, look at the team now. the star is the 2 old CB and the kp. non of the players is chase by those big clubs around the world then u know the state liao.

but now got a new inter mid talent coming up chelsea also chasing.

Roberto Mancini really do a great job with the team he had.

anw fast CB  is for team that play a high line,  but in that case no CB  is capable of chasing those fast attacker in a counter.

if u play a low line and tight def, CB  rely on experience and controling the line more then anything else.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 2

Italian style is 10 men up in attack and 10 men down in defence...but with 2 aged CBs...they'll becum 2 DMs while back tracking...😜

• Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Italian style is 10 men up in attack and 10 men down in defence...but with 2 aged CBs...they'll becum 2 DMs while back tracking...😜

dun know what time is the england game.

hope its not 3 am again😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

dun know what time is the england game.

hope its not 3 am again😅

Tmr night (Sunday) 9pm England v Croatia

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Anyone got lobang to watch Euro 2020 on line free ?

Now Wales vs Swiss 

pm u 

Supercharged
14 hours ago, Spring said:

that old horse can tackle ok.. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

Think he just drop to the ground by himself... Pray he is ok.... 🙏

WAH lan, first time in major tournament... 

Doesn't look good... 😞

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 2