Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic

New season, new thread..............may the best team win the EPL!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spring said:

New season, new thread..............may the best team win the EPL!!

Upz

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

all the pools fan pang chance, leeds first game in epl. 1 point each , both go home happy🤣

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

all the pools fan pang chance, leeds first game in epl. 1 point each , both go home happy🤣

Don't like dat lah...

Pool had to endure so many years decades... smelly smelly also must last a few years lah... Chelski money got enough, keep buying players. Don't start too quickly hor, slowly build up chemistry and get to know one another better first 😆

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Beregond said:

all the pools fan pang chance, leeds first game in epl. 1 point each , both go home happy🤣

Leeds have signed quite a few players including Spanish striker Rodrigo who is in the latest Spain squad. They may take time to bed in so facing Pool in first match and at Anfield some more is going to be tough for sure.

That said, since the EPL re-start, Pool have generally not played well. Some theories are they won the title already so can't expect same level of play and another was that Anfield is just not the same without the passionate fans to spur them on. Personally, I feel Pool is making a mistake by not adding in 1-2 proven players but transfer window still have more than a month to go so they may still buy. We shall see...........

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Don't like dat lah...

Pool had to endure so many years decades... smelly smelly also must last a few years lah... Chelski money got enough, keep buying players. Don't start too quickly hor, slowly build up chemistry and get to know one another better first 😆

I don't think Chelsea will challenge for the title this new season but they will be closer to City n Pool. Their new signings bar Chilwell all from foreign Leagues will need time to bed in. That said, Hakim Ziyech looks a real creative player when he played last weekend friendly match.

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged
22 minutes ago, Spring said:

I don't think Chelsea will challenge for the title this new season but they will be closer to City n Pool. Their new signings bar Chilwell all from foreign Leagues will need time to bed in. That said, Hakim Ziyech looks a real creative player when he played last weekend friendly match.

Ya i doubt chelsea can challenge for title, they can keep top 4 happy enough.

they got alot of big transfer, but not only all from foreign leag , all still very young.

and even lampa still learning his trade. 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

Ya i doubt chelsea can challenge for title, they can keep top 4 happy enough.

they got alot of big transfer, but not only all from foreign leag , all still very young.

and even lampa still learning his trade. 

I think Chelsea n Lampard won’t be satisfied with just top 4. Whilst they won’t expect to challenge for the title so quickly, they would expect a narrowing of gap with the top 2, improvement of play n being more consistent. They would also expect to go at least to the last 8 of UCL? N perhaps go all the way in 1 or both of the domestic Cups. My 2 cents.

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Arsenal sign Gabriel Magalhaes from Lille for £27mil. Together with the returning William Saliba, Gunners have a long term CB partnership with David Luiz guiding them. 

72A5B71C-0B9D-488E-9148-E06DD8AAE2D4.jpeg

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
15 hours ago, Juicyjuice said:

Glory glory Man Utd!!

if man u can have the form for ole starting and ending. ( they got a major bip in middle)

they will give man c and pools a real fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
24 minutes ago, Beregond said:

if man u can have the form for ole starting and ending. ( they got a major bip in middle)

they will give man c and pools a real fight

Like Chelsea, I don't think United will challenge the big 2 of City n Pool but they will run them close. United have not signed a single player as I type although van de Beek seems a done deal. Not saying that only new players will make them stronger but there are obvious weaknesses like defence n Gary Neville even mentioned right wing, striker as well.

  • Praise 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

if man u can have the form for ole starting and ending. ( they got a major bip in middle)

they will give man c and pools a real fight

Hopefully the board can buy the right players in. Still waiting for more transfer news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Donny van de Beek completes his move from Ajax to Man United for £40mil. Ajax seems to have an endless conveyor belt of good, young players n they let them go after awhile n for fair prices unlike some selling clubs demanding sky high prices. Of course, this is good for buying clubs. I’m sure Ajax know what they are doing but seems strange to me  

BD5A2EC5-5562-4244-860C-4C58DD162953.jpeg

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
1 hour ago, Spring said:

Donny van de Beek completes his move from Ajax to Man United for £40mil. Ajax seems to have an endless conveyor belt of good, young players n they let them go after awhile n for fair prices unlike some selling clubs demanding sky high prices. Of course, this is good for buying clubs. I’m sure Ajax know what they are doing but seems strange to me  

 

i think almost the whole ajax first 11 that reach ucl 2 years back is sold.

i am surprise this guy cost only 40m, 

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Beregond said:

i think almost the whole ajax first 11 that reach ucl 2 years back is sold.

i am surprise this guy cost only 40m, 

Ya that's why I say Ajax let go players at fair prices. When u see German clubs asking 105mil n 90mil for Sancho and Havertz when guys like Ziyech and van de Beek goes for less than 40mil, u just wonder how arbitrary prices are. I'm sure Ajax are not stupid n the majority of their players sold go on to be very good buys. Maybe we don't understand how transfers work.

 

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×