70mai vs BASEUS Car Jump Starter

Zack2222

I am thinking to buy either 70mai Car Jump Start 11100mAh Portable Car Jump Starter or BASEUS Power Starter Super Energy Car Jump Starter 8000mAh 800A 12V. Does anyone have any feedback on these products?

↡ Advertisement

Can consider Anker too. They are pretty well known for their rechargables.

I had their battery for 4 years plus and it worked well. Mine is an old car so always got to use it when I forget to turn off any one of the cabin lights. Recently replaced it with another Anker as the old one started bloating.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Can you link one of them?

Eh... can post link or not in here or not har ?  

Anyway,   keyword is "capacitor battery-less jump starter".

11 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Can consider Anker too. They are pretty well known for their rechargables.

I had their battery for 4 years plus and it worked well. Mine is an old car so always got to use it when I forget to turn off any one of the cabin lights. Recently replaced it with another Anker as the old one started bloating.

IMHO,  you need a good solution. 
I bought one Hummer brand because I drove up Genting and worried I may have battery issue. 

I used the xiaomi, rescued my own car once and rescued my neighbor's car once as well.  It has a boost button that if the normal power still unable to crank a car, just push the boost button to up the power. So far it worked twice.  Small size and cheap enough for a $70 gadget. 

• Praise 7

46 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I used the xiaomi, rescued my own car once and rescued my neighbor's car once as well.  It has a boost button that if the normal power still unable to crank a car, just push the boost button to up the power. So far it worked twice.  Small size and cheap enough for a $70 gadget. 

Is Xiaomi = 70mai? 

Internal Moderator

I think the cost for such battery has been relatively cheap these days. Can just get any brands. To me they all works the same. But try not to store inside your car if you are parking outdoor. Lithium batteries don't like heat. You can ask your iphone about it. hahaha.

• Praise 2

My car battery is getting old, so I am think of getting something around $60 to standby. My house and office carpark are indoor so should be safe to put in car? If it is too expensive then I will probably change my car battery instead.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Zack2222 said:

My car battery is getting old, so I am think of getting something around $60 to standby. My house and office carpark are indoor so should be safe to put in car? If it is too expensive then I will probably change my car battery instead.

Just go and change a battery. You are not making economical sense. hahaa. The car bettery is a must spend item as the battery got old, there is a numbers of crank cycle each battery can crank the car one. Why you wanna spend another 70 dollar unnesccesary? Just change the battery when your car still can move.

Battery rescue expensive leh. hahaha

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Actually I want to buy a jump starter so that I can use the battery until it die. My car under warranty and I asked my car salesman what will happen if I change battery outside and he said it would void warranty for certain parts of the car. I checked in the forum that changing my car battery at AD is around $500. 

• Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
20 minutes ago, Zack2222 said:

Actually I want to buy a jump starter so that I can use the battery until it die. My car under warranty and I asked my car salesman what will happen if I change battery outside and he said it would void warranty for certain parts of the car. I checked in the forum that changing my car battery at AD is around $500. 

WOAH. what dealership is this?

https://blog.seedly.sg/singapore-lifting-car-warranty-restrictions-game-changer-car-owners/

Jumpstart is never good for the car. And if you can change to an exact same battery from what the dealership give you, how your car salesman know you change the battery? This is amusing. haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1