Orchard road Christmas lights - it was so crowded !

carloverguy2017

11 hours ago, carloverguy2017 said:

Last night everyone seems to had forgotten Covid 19 and safe distancing.

Firstly, nice video. What gear you use? IS and DR seems good. Secondly, this crowd is significantly less than pre covid. I feel that heartland malls are much more crowded. 

Given that our community case spread is all time low and coming of holiday season and cooling weather, more people feel safer to go out. If u feel unsafe just avoid, if not, do ur best to protect yourself and your family by wearing mask properly and wash hands frequently.

↡ Advertisement

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Starting from Tekka Market 

Doubt it. These two cases were only detected by testing, and out of 800+ people who returned negative results. If there was going to be a cluster, long time ago already started, won't wait for the testing. As it is, these two cases have been circulating there for weeks, and nothing emerged. Or maybe there were a couple of *ahem* flu cases, by now cured already.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Even the birds don't lay eggs area like Sungei Buloh and Kranji are choked with mountain people mountain sea during weekends. Had never seen cars overflowing from the carparks (already expanded somemore). Lotsa of cars are parked on the grass patch along the roads. Got my shock in my life and U-turn home. Not sure if the crocodiles have migrated. LOL

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

How you all tahan wearing mask in that humidity and heat? Here not even 25 deg already cannot take it.. lucky they removed the mask rules here outdoors..

There simply is no other cheap alternative to universal masking. It saves lives. We only need to cast a look at the US covid death toll to see the difference between countries that respect masking and those that do not. 

• Praise 6

7 hours ago, Kangadrool said:

Even the birds don't lay eggs area like Sungei Buloh and Kranji are choked with mountain people mountain sea during weekends. Had never seen cars overflowing from the carparks (already expanded somemore). Lotsa of cars are parked on the grass patch along the roads. Got my shock in my life and U-turn home. Not sure if the crocodiles have migrated. LOL

Could be school holiday started liao and also many people clearing leave now, so outside is very crowded?!

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 3

8 hours ago, Kangadrool said:

alot of people have yet to visit these places, mainly on overseas holidays during this period for past years. For this year they can only visit these places if not nothing to do. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

alot of people have yet to visit these places, mainly on overseas holidays during this period for past years. For this year they can only visit these places if not nothing to do. 🤣

Could be some are using the rediscover voucher for some places.

• Praise 1

very hard to stop the crowd and maintain safety distance unless authority step in.

which in this case they super double standard. 

in some case like eateries , they super on double on the ball strict .

but major big shopping complex and other situation like this , they suddenly gone missing and 2 eyes close.🙄

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, carloverguy2017 said:

Not click bait bro.

I was there to meet my wife who is working in orchard . So took the opportunity to video this. 

As i alight from the orchard station and wanted to exit to Wheelock place , I was pretty shock to see that there was actually a queue formed from the station exit towards Ion entrance where it routed to the link way towards Wheelock exit. 

The queue was one full queue length along the corridor and then zig zag 4 rows through the barricades. 

Seriously I think this is over crowded. 

For all your kind skeptical remarks , I accept your deduction, yes I added 1 more head to the crowd.

Having said , I want to go orchard is within my reason. But just saying it's really very crowded. Especially takashimaya and orchard central location.

No need to answer to that troll. You dun own him anything in mcf. Post and share  what you want within the rules.

15 hours ago, inlinesix said:

How do you know nothing will happen?

No submit.  No change.

If everyone thinks like you, the same shit will continues.

precisely.

just report and put it on record. 

• Praise 3

15 hours ago, Kangadrool said:

Heng ah, I visit there on weekday.

9 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

How you all tahan wearing mask in that humidity and heat? Here not even 25 deg already cannot take it.. lucky they removed the mask rules here outdoors..

I do walking along SK and Punggol PCN for almost 15km from 4pm to 6.30pm. Mask always on.

I don't any problem. 

• Praise 3

24 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I do walking along SK and Punggol PCN for almost 15km from 4pm to 6.30pm. Mask always on.

I don't any problem. 

I do walks as well & hate every second of wearing a mask.

But no choice, for multiple good reasons.

• Praise 1

It's good news actually.. Like I was at jewel at lunch time just now. It is quite crowded and there are some places need to queue to go in order food somemore. 

1 hour ago, CremornePt said:

I do walks as well & hate every second of wearing a mask.

But no choice, for multiple good reasons.

I doing blue collar  job.

Imagine  wearing the mask and work.

Often after a few hours the mask is totally  wet😷

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I doing blue collar  job.

Imagine  wearing the mask and work.

I have great sympathy for everyone forced to wear mask entire work day (transport, retail, kitchens, health care, work sites, offices etc etc etc) - noone does this for fun! 😀

Edited by CremornePt
  • Praise 2

Passed by the Doraemon exhibition outside the museum...wow the crowds..i xiam and run road quickly 😆

Edited by Kyrios
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1