A&W Diet Root Beer

therock

On 3/14/2021 at 10:56 AM, Weez911 said:

I have very bad stomachache with a lot of gas after I drink root beer. Anyone else has this same problem? Drinking Coke or other gassy drink will lead to milder gas symptom but root beer is very bad for me.

My MIL too.

That's why I try not to let her drink root beer.

If not I have to wear this.

:grin:

image.png.8c1f07dbf5b01d8113e2c9f21fa1c5b1.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Trump had Covid and he survived because he drinks sugary soft drinks.

It saved his life. He even has a button on his desk.

Just press and a cold refreshing life saver comes to him.

Who say bad?

My kids told me one.

image.thumb.png.0a1097665076ac63f50c5afa39a135cd.png

This old man is so healthy and smart because he drinks 6 cokes everyday.

You want to be smart, rich and live a long life?

You know what to drink.

Full disclosure: He own 6% of the shares

because he knows how good the product is lah.

No good he won't touch the shares right?

image.thumb.png.d2c6b60139f61450e94b3f06f4ec64de.png

image.png.7bf4302d9f327f011adca2e11e011ec7.png

image.png.c6d6da2f755088b8f7734af41fc8d9c4.png

image.png.236a94564200214e87ab17db16291f64.png

image.png.f33418af4179b7351088c72b16de8d7f.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

I am like you, simply can't do with Coke Zero. My fridge is well stocked up on it. Once you open it, all you see is Coke Zero. Trying to make myself drink it lesser and even stop drinking it.

actually the different is changing from sugar to Artificial sweeteners only. its almost just as bad. last time i buy alot also, force myself to stop...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

actually the different is changing from sugar to Artificial sweeteners only. its almost just as bad. last time i buy alot also, force myself to stop...

I also think its as equally bad and harmful. Thats why I am telling myself I gotta stop. Same as smoking.

• Praise 1

On 3/14/2021 at 11:51 AM, yishunite said:

My mother got diabetes so for me I dun dare take the sugary version... always drink diet if I can. But idk why the softdrink makers make their diet versions so hard to find

I love diet a&w root beer, cherry coke zero (impossible to find in Sg), sprite zero... 

Dr Peppers taste exactly the same as cherry coke.

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Dr Peppers taste exactly the same as cherry coke.

Yes but i dont like the taste of Diet Dr Pepper (and thats also hard to find in sg)

Edited by yishunite

Turbocharged

What about Sarsi as a substitute? Have not drunk either for some time. I remember Sarsi was sweeter. 

25 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

What about Sarsi as a substitute? Have not drunk either for some time. I remember Sarsi was sweeter. 

Sarsi is too sweet and gassy. Only for days that I really want something sweet. That is coming from a person who drinks a can of classic coke a day.

On 3/16/2021 at 12:58 AM, Davidklt said:

If they didnt bring in means they didn't bring in...no point visiting different outlets.

I shop quite frequently at CS & naturally checked each time I happened to be there. 

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

sasi super sweet .

another 1 supersweet is mountain dew.

my dad suffer from bad diabetes , every day evening he need to pump medicine into his stomach . it kind of bring me to my sense to watch my intake of soft drinks.

bro above 40 ownself better control, esp if u seldom exercise. ..........

3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Now still have sarsi? I am allegy to sarsi but dont remember i would get dizzy or LS after drinking sarsi? Just know i would feel unwell after drinking sarsi back in my pri school days. So since then i never touch sarsi liao.

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

sasi super sweet .

another 1 supersweet is mountain dew.

my dad suffer from bad diabetes , every day evening he need to pump medicine into his stomach . it kind of bring me to my sense to watch my intake of soft drinks.

bro above 40 ownself better control, esp if u seldom exercise. ..........

Diabetes not only comes from soft drinks intake but can also comes from high carbs foods hor. Even the person dont take any soft drinks but eat a lot carbs might also lead to diabetes de.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

Used to be a coke lover too and drink very often. But somehow feel that body is affected and now cut alot for about 4 years now. Every 2 to 3 weeks will order a can and share with wife. I've stopped buying and put in fridge unless got visitors in the house. This will prevent unnecessary sugar intake.

But seems that diet a&w is in shortage world wide now. May be due to covid and they are controlling the supply. But personally, I can't take the diet or zero sugar ones. They are just like plain carbonated water which I absolutely hate.

• Praise 1

Only canned drink in my home is Jia jia lower sugar version. At least i use it as a "cooling" drink.
Also I keep the pokka white crysanthemum tea PET bottle. Sometimes buy ice lemon tea to keep the missus happy.

So if want to drink soft drinks, is when i eat out.

Have to say with the recent weather, drinking a cold sweet drink is kinda heavenly. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement