Miss Singapore 2021 sending the right message out to the world

Atonchia

I like that message leh. It is not political, not religious and using a platform like this to spread such a message is no harm really since the purpose behind such a contest is always about humanity.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just now, Throttle2 said:

Was thinking, action drama thriller

Action love movie minimum dialogue.  Faster turnaround time.

Unfortunately, Sgp also has that racial hate attack on South Asian.

And then there are so many hate rants about ceca. Ceca this, ceca that. Sebei sian, when is it going to stop? 

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Oh............ those mouth ... :wub:

Shouldn't have opened too wide; otherwise...

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

fly go in?

Yes....fly may fly inside.

Her opened mouth also makes my thoughts go wild, wondering what is she going to makan today.🙄🙄🙄

@Sosaria Fully agreed, perhaps we shared with same sentiment, she has the height and shape to rep Sp, her look is either a bit sultry aka come F me look, no disrespect to her or anyone here bros and sisters here. we are in no position to decide how and what to wear on Miss Universe, bearing in mind she is pushing the envelope against " Stop Asian Hate  . . ."

My point is : The international judge's focus are shifted towards the participants eloquent pose, catwalk and how they deliver the message across the Universe what, why and how thy can best showcase the best that represent the whole continents at this difficult times ahead of Pandemic period. it clearly shows why Ms Ong do not . . . have what it takes [gorgeous]

@Nolicense Her standing pose is wrong in international world stage , be it Miss World, or otherwise, ( never ever on one leg & the other spread slightly apart . . . we know what men think fast, this is not a XX act . . .

On 5/16/2021 at 1:02 PM, Soya said:

True oso bah. U see on Stomp n read the comments. We freakin hate one another.....

hahaha uniquely Singapore 

2 hours ago, Ahwhye said:

one miss universe, one miss world lah.....

dun ask me which one more tua liap...........   i mean universe or world.... not the 2 miss hor....:grin:

I understand miss world is a competition to select the most beautiful lady on earth. 

How about miss universe? I mean pretty subjective. There are hundred/thousand galaxy out there. What is the benchmark. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I understand miss world is a competition to select the most beautiful lady on earth. 

How about miss universe? I mean pretty subjective. There are hundred/thousand galaxy out there. What is the benchmark. 🤣🤣🤣

Miss Universe => American organised it.

Miss World => Brit organised it.

Same same but different.

• Praise 1