Jump to content

Wordle


Voodooman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wordle 456 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 in the mud.

CSC used to walk with two and became my four legged friend with suspenders.🤭

  • Praise 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 457 6/6

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

should have followed the routine 3 elimination words till 3/6. The last char would have been revealed then and saved the 2 wrong guesses.

  • Praise 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 457 6/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

WLN !! Got this type of word oso 🤪🤬 must really tikam tikam 

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wordle 457 5/6*

⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A bit irritating. After the first, I * carefully. After that I actually thought of the answer first, it came to me in an instant. Unfortunately, I considered it too obscure so didn't go with it first. Instead my next guess was bland and uninspired. When that didn't work, I swore at my game as if it were a useless fetid bunch of guts. And with only two left to go, I finally relented and tried what I'd originally thought of, and was chagrined, not gratified to find it right all along. 

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Wordle 458 5/6

🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

sama sama 

Same same...5/6...but I no copy you...in almost 4mins 😅

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...