Tesla video promoting self-driving was staged, engineer testifies

Watwheels

https://www.asiaone.com/digital/tesla-video-promoting-self-driving-was-staged-engineer-testifies

A 2016 video that Tesla used to promote its self-driving technology was staged to show capabilities like stopping at a red light and accelerating at a green light that the system did not have, according to testimony by a senior engineer.

Come, let's do the billionaire awkward dance, yo!

Musk.gif

Let's celebrate the hoax. All you suckers who got tricked, let's dance, yo!

Meanwhile at Ford... We got laughed at but hey, we are not the only one.

1280.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form

Sigh. Americans and their car marketing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 8

Tesla is in the news almost everyday for all the wrong reasons, other then the loyal Koreans buying and buying its shares at whatever prices. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Who wants to guess when is the next price drop and by how much. [:p][laugh][laugh]

4 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Tesla is in the news almost everyday for all the wrong reasons, other then the loyal Koreans buying and buying its shares at whatever prices. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Who wants to guess when is the next price drop and by how much. [:p][laugh][laugh]

With 10k discount, it is cheaper than Polestar3,

from Depreciation POV

• Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Nong nong ago before Tesla there was a car which can talk and self drive, turbo boost and pursuit mode thrown in for free, bullet proof somemore.

Was lau if you know the very original Knight rider,  you are seriously not very young liao. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 5

41 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

With 10k discount, it is cheaper than Polestar3,

from Depreciation POV

Yah, but the way they reduce price is really buy liao heart pain, imagine you just bought last week, and before even collect car, price drop by 10k, and not once some more.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The PRCs kpkb until want to tear down their show room, the feeling of tio 割韭菜 is priceless. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Was lau if you know the very original Knight rider,  you are seriously not very young liao. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Knight Industry Two Thousand  .... KITT.

My favourite actor David has a horse. 😂 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Could be even more ancient if he starts talking about the 6 million bucks guy. 

• Haha! 3

31 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

Knight Industry Two Thousand  .... KITT.

My favourite actor David has a horse. 😂 😁

I think I was in lower sec when it was air here. Can't remember was it black and white TV, all I remember is the black car and the black leather jacket. 

Imagine back then, no smart watches yet, but he already can call his car from his watch. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Wahahahahaha......that one is really 恐龙 age. I think I was still in Pri sch, and must rush back to watch. 

The slow motion when he moved with that music, still stuck in my mind, priceless.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Simi price drop you say? Later she takes umbrage...😁

106962597-1634653732994-gettyimages-1235969430-MILKEN_CONFERENCE_2021.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think I was in lower sec when it was air here. Can't remember was it black and white TV, all I remember is the black car and the black leather jacket. 

Imagine back then, no smart watches yet, but he already can call his car from his watch. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think was colour - I can remember the red scrolling light strip.... 

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Don't get me started .........

Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive ...... Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the capability to make the world's first bionic man ... Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before, better, stronger, faster.  Nan Nan Nan Nan  .... Do do do do. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2