Did a interior detailing, but

tanwm

3rd Gear

Did a interior detailing for $288, but it wasn't as thorough as I thought... first off, some areas were not vaccumed. And I was assured the seats were vaccumed and shampooned, but i still see accumulated dirt in the crevices of the seats. I was told those dirt can't be removed with the detailing package I subscribed to. Which is why I started this topic.

Wanted to find out the following. Does dirt accumulate between the seat crevices so long that they became difficult/impossible to remove? it seems the detailing company provided me no assurance that these accumulated dirt can be removed. Do you guys have detailing companies to recommend? Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
On 2/1/2024 at 4:00 PM, tanwm said:

Did a interior detailing for $288, but it wasn't as thorough as I thought... first off, some areas were not vaccumed. And I was assured the seats were vaccumed and shampooned, but i still see accumulated dirt in the crevices of the seats. I was told those dirt can't be removed with the detailing package I subscribed to. Which is why I started this topic.

Wanted to find out the following. Does dirt accumulate between the seat crevices so long that they became difficult/impossible to remove? it seems the detailing company provided me no assurance that these accumulated dirt can be removed. Do you guys have detailing companies to recommend? Thanks!

Well that’s the crap quality you get from local service providers. Always some bulls**t excuses. 

Internal Moderator
On 2/1/2024 at 4:00 PM, tanwm said:

I think this is a case of expectation I think they only go thur all the big surface area. 

next time avoid them lor. now just get a vacuum and clean the crevices. 4 seats only. should be done in a jiffy! 

3rd Gear
(edited)
On 2/1/2024 at 4:51 PM, kobayashiGT said:

I think this is a case of expectation I think they only go thur all the big surface area. 

next time avoid them lor. now just get a vacuum and clean the crevices. 4 seats only. should be done in a jiffy! 

They did try vacuuming the crevices when I pointed out the dirt in the cervices to them. That didn't help much. I was expecting them to brush the crevices when shampooning. Didn't look like they did it... an advertised 5-hr job took less than 3 hr....

Edited by tanwm

Supersonic
On 2/1/2024 at 4:37 PM, Mkl22 said:

Well that’s the crap quality you get from local service providers. Always some bulls**t excuses. 

$288 to basically vacuum, wipe n add some armourall....lol

Hypersonic

Hard to find good service these days 

I know, I get so many repeat customers young ladies telling me they tried other massages and no one has my touch and only I rub them the right way.

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 2/1/2024 at 5:49 PM, Jamesc said:

Hard to find good service these days 

I know, I get so many repeat customers young ladies telling me they tried other massages and no one has my touch and only I rub them the right way.

That's ur MIL disguised as a young lady la.....

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 2/1/2024 at 8:20 PM, Soya said:

That's ur MIL disguised as a young lady la.....

I think I would know it's her.

I hope everyone had their dinner as already.

:D

image.png.b0c0b39f9ce09d633d59e9c661091780.png

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
On 2/1/2024 at 5:33 PM, tanwm said:

They did try vacuuming the crevices when I pointed out the dirt in the cervices to them. That didn't help much. I was expecting them to brush the crevices when shampooning. Didn't look like they did it... an advertised 5-hr job took less than 3 hr....

If you look at it positively, that means they are efficient lah. hahahahah. 

Don't look at the crevices liao. eyes on the road. concentrate when you are driving! hahaha. 

3rd Gear
(edited)
On 2/2/2024 at 9:07 AM, kobayashiGT said:

If you look at it positively, that means they are efficient lah. hahahahah. 

Don't look at the crevices liao. eyes on the road. concentrate when you are driving! hahaha. 

think most would prefer they take the full 5 hour to do a more thorough job. Sigh, managed to get some of the dirt off with a brush. Just show how poor their job quality was. Let me know if you know of a better detailer.

Edited by tanwm

Internal Moderator
On 2/2/2024 at 11:02 AM, tanwm said:

think most would prefer they take the full 5 hour to do a more thorough job. Sigh, managed to get some of the dirt off with a brush. Just show how poor their job quality was. Let me know if you know of a better detailer.

hahaha. Get a plastic grooming brush. it can brush the dirt off better. 

https://www.amazon.sg/Bristle-Cleaning-Household-Multifunctional-Bathroom/dp/B0CC5VB3JZ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=39SFU77MVHUI9&keywords=crevice+cleaning+brush&qid=1706843636&sprefix=crevice+%2Caps%2C307&sr=8-6

I usually prefer to clean and DIY my own car. I barely can pay off my car, let alone asking someone to wash for me. hahahah. 

So I wash myself better. treat it as a workout also. 

• Haha! 1

On 2/2/2024 at 11:15 AM, kobayashiGT said:

hahaha. Get a plastic grooming brush. it can brush the dirt off better. 

https://www.amazon.sg/Bristle-Cleaning-Household-Multifunctional-Bathroom/dp/B0CC5VB3JZ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=39SFU77MVHUI9&keywords=crevice+cleaning+brush&qid=1706843636&sprefix=crevice+%2Caps%2C307&sr=8-6

I usually prefer to clean and DIY my own car. I barely can pay off my car, let alone asking someone to wash for me. hahahah. 

So I wash myself better. treat it as a workout also. 

Come come do mine. More workout session for you.

• Haha! 1

I solemnly declare that this will be my lust time lusting for a clean ride during LNY or not...spent yesterday morning to clean the interior and this morning the exterior...my back still hurts as I type...ccb pxp 😂

Internal Moderator
On 2/4/2024 at 7:16 PM, Discoburg said:

Come come do mine. More workout session for you.

Anytime for you bro! :grin:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

The best detailing company to me is myself. Haha. I do all the detailing and ensure I am happy with it :XD:

On 2/5/2024 at 9:48 AM, Arogab said:

The best detailing company to me is myself. Haha. I do all the detailing and ensure I am happy with it :XD:

Happy yes...but the head also started to haggle was it worth the trouble after the aching body starting to protest profusely...I'm now limited to wiping the interior from now onwards 😅