Slinky Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 Wahahaha! Smurf... You know hor... we used to call Tanglin Sec students smurfs... u see they wear light-blue top and the guys got white pants... look like smurfs rite? hee... Who from Tanglin ah? Dun me... hee... Eh.. my dad used to be head prefect of Tanglin Tech b4 it was Tanglin Sec ok Wait till i tell my dad u call him smurf.. hee hee ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wahlao Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 ok just a word of fairness that we should not mock the poor lady but be sympathetic lah... she probably panicked cos ppl horn her & she was stuck in that position, some more car is new so everything is against her favour we can comment but dun condemn lah... I have seen how my sister & other lady frns all panick when kenna horn at... I can understand how she feels Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 She must be a very new driver. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 I can think of quite a few stereotypes this incident conforms to, but I shan't say at the moment... That's true... but it kinda goes beyond even the most stereotyped situations. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 Ya man... kayu driver.... You have done well, volunteered to be a witness. More like 'sotong' driver. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 Four kiddies and a potential twin still cheeko.... wah these few days you have interesting experiences on the road eh... Wah.. din know that Hitman already got 4 kiddies... he really HIT-right on the spot-MAN Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 No lah .... no P-plate. But lady very blur blur type one ... middle aged around 40++. May be one of those who got license long long time, never drive, suddenly got new car. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 Wah... U really overproductive or what ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 You remember the last accident which a lady bang my arse, there was a man who volunteered to be my witness. Anyway, I did not call him until one day, I decided to call him and thank him To my surprise it was a name card with a lady name. I called and just what... it was her ex-boyfriend and she has broken up with her 1 week ago... He used her namecard cos he was unemployed for month.. Paiseh.. I say sorry and put down the phone. Wah.. like that also can one meh ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 finally, this kind gentlemen came over and offered his help! but even then, he turned here/there and after 5 minutes, finally moved the car to another lot on the other end of the carpark! so i guess it was as tough for him as it was for her! Could be the lot was too narrow in the first place ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 sounds like kayudrivertitis is airborne & spreading....help!! Wah... cham... must designate MCF meet up area as KDIS centre ??? What are the early symptoms... will MANkind have a chance this time round ???? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 Your kids must be really well behaved man... I got two, and dey already drive me nuts... looking for ways to return to sender. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modeldriver Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 That's one of the reason that I don't like Auto cars . Secondly, new drivers will be worse when they drive Auto cars One way I've learnt is just let go of brake, and feel forward or backward creep a bit first before hitting accelerator - dat way can be more sure where U gonna go. Actually, even experienced drivers can get into trouble with auto cars - heard many times people used to manual, can rev-rev in gear because clutch depressed, sometimes forget and rev-rev auto car in gear then fly into wall or something. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slinky Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Share July 24, 2003 Panic when kenna horned.. mmkay She oredi stopped at the junction for some time after reversing wor.. step accelerator at green light on R gear.. mmkay.. no comments liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Author Share July 24, 2003 Thus I volunteered my namecard to the man and told him that if he needed a witness, I'd be one for him so that the stories dun change. His radiator confirm GONEZZZ , front damage was quite bad. Pity the fella. I'll do the same as you Yes I know u would Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Author Share July 24, 2003 Puas hati lah beb, lu memang gerek punya kaki. I Love U too manz Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Author Share July 24, 2003 No lah .... no P-plate. But lady very blur blur type one ... middle aged around 40++. One helluva mid-life crisis....loss of major grey matter.. these should be BANNED for life liao... I support ... especially looking at the condition of the Mitsu front bonnet that she left in total shambles Lucky never kena me (behind the Mitsu) else I sure BLOOD BOIL and draw FIRST BLOOD Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 24, 2003 Author Share July 24, 2003 SHe's a DISGRACE to lady drivers Its like her that totally spoils our reputation as lady drivers.. I'm not saying I'm a good driver but her.. sigh.. Wonder how she passed her driving test? Think driving test use Manual Car .... Also she the kanchiong type .... somemore when a pedestrian hit her bonnet when she almost backed into the bugger. 2 Panicky situations and BANG !! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Reverse/backup camera with dashcam recording function
Reverse/backup camera with dashcam recording function
'protection' against door bang
'protection' against door bang
Banned!! ... on advertisements of SSB with very high sugar content
Banned!! ... on advertisements of SSB with very high sugar content
Car fails to reverse out of HDB car park lot after 12 tries
Car fails to reverse out of HDB car park lot after 12 tries
Honda civic FD4 gearbox issue
Honda civic FD4 gearbox issue
Reverse Problem
Reverse Problem
Installing reverse camera on my New Toyota Vios
Installing reverse camera on my New Toyota Vios
Reverse sensor
Reverse sensor