Jump to content

HIT Reverse and BANG !!!! ....


Hitman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
lipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.giflipsrsealed.gifIt's Hitman!! Hitman!! Hitman!!

 

Right? Mr.BooBs

 

Rgds

 

Paul Yong

 

See lah now , Jazziegirl know oredi ... you owe me kopi [smash][smash]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
wow Paul,

 

He trid so hard to get his nick changed, now you let the cat out of the bad liao.. [lipsrsealed]

 

Ya manz .... I kena bully liao [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
I will gladly let the ladies rip me a part bit by bit off my clothes.. provided that they are [gorgeous][gorgeous][gorgeous][gorgeous]

 

Tell me when the event is happening , and I will bring my POM POMS along and be the cheerleader [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
laugh.gifI think R is for RONG gear to be in when intending to move forward..laugh.gif

 

 

 

great to know a civic minded person like u...! thumbsup.gif

 

 

 

ps : what does it take to upkeep 4 miniyous and still stay sane ? kekekeke

 

upgrading to MPV yet ?

 

 

To be honest , they are the ones that keep me sane .... [shocked]

 

Work hard and going crazy ... I go home and they surround me, hug me, kiss me , wrestle me and make me laugh with their antics. They let me be a kid again at home. Can play bicycle , RC cars, Power Ranger Action Fugures, MatchBox Smash Cars -> where got life so good one. [thumbsup]

 

Without them , I would go crazy. Once I went for a short trip with wifey to Batam. Ended up cutting the trip short by 2 days .... miss my kids too much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's one of the reason that I don't like Auto cars nod.gif. Secondly, new drivers will be worse when they drive Auto cars dizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

that's one of the reason I don't like about Auto cars nod.gif worse still if the driver don't have any experience with Auto cars or new drivers sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thus I volunteered my namecard to the man and told him that if he needed a witness, I'd be one for him so that the stories dun change. His radiator confirm GONEZZZ , front damage was quite bad. Pity the fella.


I'll do the same as you nod.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator
No lah .... no P-plate. But lady very blur blur type one ... middle aged around 40++. [sweatdrop]

 

 

One helluva mid-life crisis....loss of major grey matter.. [shakehead][shakehead]

 

these should be BANNED for life liao... [furious][furious][furious]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator
oops, from your description,.... i better warn a gf of mine to 'adjust' her sitting position! rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

 

Erm...u mean she has extra 'steering support' too [dizzy][rolleyes]

[laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moderator
How you know ... I super salesman ?? [confused]

 

But only interested in selling myself [laugh][laugh][laugh]

 

Think Chippz looking for AFTER-sales SUPPORT...post.. [rolleyes][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

SHe's a DISGRACE to lady drivers [shakehead]

 

Its [gorgeous] like her that totally spoils our reputation as lady drivers.. [furious]

 

I'm not saying I'm a good driver but her.. sigh.. [sweatdrop]

 

Wonder how she passed her driving test? [:|]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...