Shell Helix Ultra

Pokie

Neutral Newbie

Hi ppl!

Juz want to ask if Shell Helix Ultra is good [sweatdrop] Anyone use it before?

Edited by Pokie
↡ Advertisement

volvo uses it and my service intervals are 15k even for a turbo engine. so far, no meltdown. dunno if that's considered good?laugh.gif

dunno, could be juz pure economics. but they muz hv a lot of confidence in it as they hv to give 3yr warranty even on a high pressure turbo wif such a long service interval.sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

dunno leh. sometimes i pity the engine coz it's really HOTTER THAN HELL in there wif all the pssst-pssst going on.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Soya

i beri sympathetic one. that's why wanted to put scoop to help it coooooool down until somebody reminded me i shld go for a woodbridge appt first.tongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

To me, Shell Helix Ultra is overpriced.

Why be so silly to pay for Shell's F1 sponsorship & ads?

Unadvertised brands like Royal Purple cost only half the price, and yet performs the same, if not beter.

Neutral Newbie

Actually wanted to use RP or LiquiMoly, but because this is my first sevice...and the authorised service centre near my workplace can only use Shell..so *sigh* [:|][:|]

Neutral Newbie

Not counted lah....cause sometimes Ah Pek leg cramp, cannot lift leg away from accelerator [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] ....heeheehee [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement