Shell x Monopoly 2021

1fast1

Anyone else at the end of their tether with those stupid Shell sticker game cards? The "Monopoly" ones? I'm basically just throwing them away at this point out of spite. The moron who thought this was a good idea needs to have a serious dent in his or her performance review. 

Anyway, I just gave Shell my online feedback, I hit the word limit before my frustration was quenched so I ended abruptly. 

"

Your new monopoly sticker game in conjunction with HSBC credit cards is utterly ridiculous and a complete waste of time. The cards don't peel right and don't respond well to alcohol rubs, which is rather important with COVID-19 being such a big risk. I'm basically wasting these stupid cards without even bothering to peel them most of the time. And of course, you still need us to do some tedious and unnecessary online registration process even after we peel those badly designed cards. Needless to say, I'm done with this and I'm going to post my frustrations on social media. 

I fill nothing but V-power and have been a loyalty programme member for over a decade. I'm seriously having second thoughts about whether to switch petrol brands, your stupid "promotion" has caused me that much irritation!

Please Shell, get your act together. Your previous promotions like the thermos flasks, the microwaveable glass containers, the plastic snack containers etc etc were all very well received."

Yes, I'm bo liao but it's good stress relief. 😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
18 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Anyone else at the end of their tether with those stupid Shell sticker game cards? The "Monopoly" ones? I'm basically just throwing them away at this point out of spite. The moron who thought this was a good idea needs to have a serious dent in his or her performance review. 

Anyway, I just gave Shell my online feedback, I hit the word limit before my frustration was quenched so I ended abruptly. 

"

Your new monopoly sticker game in conjunction with HSBC credit cards is utterly ridiculous and a complete waste of time. The cards don't peel right and don't respond well to alcohol rubs, which is rather important with COVID-19 being such a big risk. I'm basically wasting these stupid cards without even bothering to peel them most of the time. And of course, you still need us to do some tedious and unnecessary online registration process even after we peel those badly designed cards. Needless to say, I'm done with this and I'm going to post my frustrations on social media. 

I fill nothing but V-power and have been a loyalty programme member for over a decade. I'm seriously having second thoughts about whether to switch petrol brands, your stupid "promotion" has caused me that much irritation!

Please Shell, get your act together. Your previous promotions like the thermos flasks, the microwaveable glass containers, the plastic snack containers etc etc were all very well received."

Yes, I'm bo liao but it's good stress relief. 😂😂😂

I don't pump Shell so what's this ah? Some photos please. Haha. 

9 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I don't pump Shell so what's this ah? Some photos please. Haha. 

Lol I've stuffed some in my car's stash hole. Lazy to go down take peekture. Maybe later sis. 😂

Just now, BabyBlade said:

Oh! Why can't they make the old school scratch and win with a coin? More exciting haha. 

I also say!! 😂

Easier for ham fisted old farts like me. 😁

Edited by Turboflat4

wah… if me i would pass them to the kids

they are useful for these types of stuff

but i not rich enough to pump shell v power lah

😅🤣

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Enye said:

wah… if me i would pass them to the kids

they are useful for these types of stuff

but i not rich enough to pump shell v power lah

😅🤣

I did what you have said. Passed it to my boy and he couldn't resist peel it off immediately while we were on our way home. 

Conclusion: the sticky side he sticked on his side of arm rest so as not to litter all over the car. 😤

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 2