Hitman Neutral Newbie July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 Eh know where to get it ?? I am very interested .... got lizard one also I want Most of the time I wanna catch lizard , they quite fast .... so you have to be fast and end up crushing them .... I wanna catch them live and well .... with my bare hands , and then the experiements can start (evil laughter) ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Genie47 1st Gear July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 It traps lizards as well. I was kinda shock one day when I opened the trap and found a dead reptilian critter. Blackened and the ants were all over it stripping it to bones. No roaches in my trap at home. Guess they were all killed as word spread that this guy does not practise c0ckroach rights. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 where to buy ?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Genie47 1st Gear July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 I got it from supermarket. Let me remember.....Ah! I still got a box. Can give you so you can use as reference! I think still contain a couple of traps inside. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 Yes please ... need a few roaches for some sick experiments I got in mind Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kent Neutral Newbie July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 yep i swear by pandan leaves too a bunch in front and a bunch behind. just tie them up if u dun want the leaves to scatter ard. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkLord 1st Gear July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 Wah lau eh ... like that where got fun ?? I don't believe in cruelty... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkLord 1st Gear July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 Nope ... the next day ... all is gone , smell and all .... all that is left are dead roaches I say spray and go home ... not spray and sit in the car Yahz, I know what you said lahz! But the smell will be contained within the car as I believe you did not leave the doors or windows opened right?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 So far quite ok lah ... its the end that is desired Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkLord 1st Gear July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 I am worried for your 5 kids thou! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hitman Neutral Newbie July 22, 2004 Share July 22, 2004 Oh thanks for the concern ... but think its ok lah Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luckcent 4th Gear July 23, 2004 Share July 23, 2004 why this little small ****roaches end up in ur car...even if it's a new car?? juz found 1 juz now after owning the car for almost 3mths! wonder what could be the cause? parking place or food or something else?? Put some pandang leaves in your car and this type of roaches will be gone in no time. this is what I always do, when ever a new pandang leaves are in the car, the next morning when I seat into the car, will definitely spot the small c0ckroaches running out of the car It is effective when it does not dried up, just add more leaves, alo gives a good aroma. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AngelEye Neutral Newbie July 23, 2004 Share July 23, 2004 a good n inexpensive natural car fragrance compared to most car freshener in the market.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luckcent 4th Gear July 23, 2004 Share July 23, 2004 Yes and it is very soothing to your senses unlike those commercial fragrence. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vtim 3rd Gear July 23, 2004 Share July 23, 2004 It is effective when it does not dried up, just add more leaves, alo gives a good aroma. that's what I do every week Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luckcent 4th Gear July 23, 2004 Share July 23, 2004 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear July 23, 2004 Share July 23, 2004 go buy the roach thingy from medical hall.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redz Clutched July 23, 2004 Author Share July 23, 2004 i have them... but it's something like small little beads... red in color... the one that is used by pest control cos here ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
New cockroach species found in SG. What a nightmare!
New cockroach species found in SG. What a nightmare!
New Age Polish --> In Car Pest Fumigation
New Age Polish --> In Car Pest Fumigation
How to kill cockroach, lizard n rats
How to kill cockroach, lizard n rats
How to Deter Cockroaches from Entering Car?
How to Deter Cockroaches from Entering Car?
Breed cockroach can earn some money
Breed cockroach can earn some money
Cockroach found inside Herbal Tea @ Tampines
Cockroach found inside Herbal Tea @ Tampines
Cockroach-Eating
Cockroach-Eating
Cockroach in car
Cockroach in car