Getting Philips Vision Plus

Psfong

Neutral Newbie

Will be looking forward to your review... [thumbsup]

Just to sidetrack a little, does this merchant ask you for a photo of your ID (passport) and credit card after you have ordered? I ordered something from an US online merchant and they asked for the photos leh... [:|]

Neutral Newbie

No prob, will be glad to contribute [grouphug]

I have never encountered that before, nor will i comply to that as that's pretty fishy.

I don't think any secure payment channel works that way? [hur]

Any other bros here encounter that before? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

So sorry for the very late reply...

Received the bulbs around 2 weeks back before went to answer the call of the nation...

RESERVICE! [shakehead] So didn't get to go online.

The bulbs are definitely much brighter and had a further throw than my stock. But the illumination was not evenly spread, most likely due to my headlamps design. [rifle]

I have not tried VP before, so can't comment on the improvement if any.

Bros interested can give it a try. But those hoping the get close to HID brightness and spread can give it a miss. It's still far from it. [:/]

Hi, fyi Vision plus give you 50% more light & further light throw, it definately brighter then your OEM bulb. Just to share with you guys, Philips had bring in a model which is ' power2night'..specs is about the same as Vision plus but give you a better outlook..something like the new facelift of Vision plus.

To answer your 2nd question,Bluvision is more x is just a market supply & demand things just like all products & services, and another reason is the cost of it is higher. The advantage of Bluvision is that it had a nicer half white light output & it LTA complainces which never affect it brightness at nite..

Neutral Newbie

Under those that are approved, Vision plus should be the brightest in the market. Osram Silverstar should be comparable. I used Blue Vision before and its just whiter than Vision Plus thats all. Its not really that white by the way.. If white is what you looking for, go for Diamond Vision. I using that for my fog and high beam now.

If you want more

visibility = Vision Plus

White = Diamond Vision

Somewhere in between = Blue Vision.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Now using Osram Silverstar, definitely much brighter than stocks. Vision plus gives you a slightly whiter appearance thanks to its blue tinted ring at the tip of the bulbs.

vision plus is yellowish. Anyway XtreamPower will be sold in sg mkt by year end if nothings goes wrong...

To all wanted to knw the different between Philips, Osram n Borsh lighting, just drop water onto the bulb ater lighted for 5 min & you will realise how dangerous if you choose the wrong bulb.. pls look after safety, covered the bulb when testing.

Edited by Accord
↡ Advertisement