"It's just a small scratch what"..

Ozzie75

An irresponsible driver scratched her car and walked away without even a word of apology or any compensation made. Tough luck.

Just helping my friend to share this, and for general awareness for all fellow drivers.

post-48750-0-61014200-1392692050_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

[bigcry] that fella just walk off as if I am transparent despite me shouting for them to come back.......... Rich dai sai ar? Drive rich car dai sai ar?!??!?!?! :angry:

Incase you guys cant read the words on pic:

On 14 Feb 2014, at about 2000hrs, my car was scratched at Orchard Parade Hotel (L2 lot21). I was sitting inside my car and the lot at my left was empty. This merc drove up the carpark and was parking next to my car with 02 passengers in his car. As the carpark was pretty narrow, he realised that both his rear passenger and himself could not exit the car as they were too near my vehicle, hence the driver drove out to repark. However, as he was driving out, the rear passenger open the car door at the right and resulted in the door slamming against the side of my vehicle. I stepped out of my vehicle and after seeing the scratches on the vehicle, I confronted the passenger and was retorted back that "it was a SMALL scratch only what!" I told her off that regardless small or big, this is still MY VEHICLE and she has created damages on it.I was hoping the driver would step out of the car and at least apologise but instead, that old man step down and told his passengers to leave. All of them just ignore my presence and walk towards the lift lobby which left me dumbfounded. Later on then I realised, these people are experienced! they know that I cant do anything much on them (after attempting to call police/insurance/lawyer) except for reporting to the hotel. However, I would still like you guys to assist to spread around how these people behave when they hit the vehicle right infront of the owner and still behave arrogantly knowing that they can scootfree!
Regards,
Cris
Edited by bbpiglet

hard to swallow? Yes...

but what can be done?? sadly nothing.. [:(]

happened to me and i sucked thumb. But at least he apologised.. [dead]

Precisely what makes me so determined to expose him. Basic manners also dont have!?

Vehicle Details Vehicle No.: SGE3668U Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment Vehicle Scheme: Normal Vehicle Make: MERCEDES BENZ Vehicle Model: S280L Chassis No.: WDB2201632A409088 Propellant: Petrol Engine No.: 11292231728319 Engine Capacity: 2799 cc Maximum Power Output: 150.0 kW (201 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: - Unladen Weight: - Year Of Manufacture: 2004 Original Registration Date: 29 Jun 2004 Lifespan Expiry Date: - COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above) Quota Premium: $30,400.00 COE Expiry Date: 28 Jun 2014 Road Tax Expiry Date: 28 Jun 2014 PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 28 Jun 2014 Inspection Due Date: 28 Jun 2015 Intended Transfer Date: 19 Feb 2014 CO2 Emission: -

Care to share why can't do much? I understand that with a police report, the case can be classified as mischief.

Lodge a complaint with the magistrate court and fine the bugger.

I also encounter once at the causeway. Bumped into my rear bumper and as I stepped out of the car the other driver just sat in his car. Later after some gesture he came out and said "got hit huh?". Not even an apology. Oh well, nothing much I could do except to hunt the car down. Done that and did that.

Nowadays there are a lot of such DUMB drivers around.

Vehicle Details Vehicle No.: SGE3668U Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment Vehicle Scheme: Normal Vehicle Make: MERCEDES BENZ Vehicle Model: S280L Chassis No.: WDB2201632A409088 Propellant: Petrol Engine No.: 11292231728319 Engine Capacity: 2799 cc Maximum Power Output: 150.0 kW (201 bhp) Maximum Laden Weight: - Unladen Weight: - Year Of Manufacture: 2004 Original Registration Date: 29 Jun 2004 Lifespan Expiry Date: - COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above) Quota Premium: $30,400.00 COE Expiry Date: 28 Jun 2014 Road Tax Expiry Date: 28 Jun 2014 PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 28 Jun 2014 Inspection Due Date: 28 Jun 2015 Intended Transfer Date: 19 Feb 2014

hard to swallow? Yes...

but what can be done?? sadly nothing.. [:(]

happened to me and i sucked thumb. But at least he apologised.. [dead]

Bros., its bec all the past victims did nothing that embolden this ah pek to ignore his victims...

Why do u need to take this lying down? Call police no use, call hotel no use, call lawyer waste ur time and money...

There are other ways to teach these busturds to wake up their ideas, and not all so easy makan by them.. there are more fierce people around too..

Use your own imagination and run wild with it... check coast clear first ah....

P.S. some might say why we need to lower ourselves to the same level as these busturds? Well.. good (silent) guys dun always win, and at times we need to react in the same way to reinforce what these swines would only know...

When I drive in Hong Kong, even the smallest bump, I will call the police. Sadly in Singapore, they will tell you to report to insurance instead.

• Praise 1

Bros., its bec all the past victims did nothing that embolden this ah pek to ignore his victims...

Why do u need to take this lying down? Call police no use, call hotel no use, call lawyer waste ur time and money...

There are other ways to teach these busturds to wake up their ideas, and not all so easy makan by them.. there are more fierce people around too..

P.S. some might say why we need to lower ourselves to the same level as these busturds? Well.. good (silent) guys dun always win, and at times we need to react in the same way to reinforce what these swines would only know...

I am keeping my comment to myself. i always believe in RETRIBUTION.

• Praise 2

When I drive in Hong Kong, even the smallest bump, I will call the police. Sadly in Singapore, they will tell you to report to insurance instead.

HK Ah Shaare (SIR) 糸得既!! haik dak geh

• Praise 1

I am keeping my comment to myself. i always believe in RETRIBUTION.

well bro.. I waited for Retribution for long long time liao... still missed appointment leh... [:(]

Haha... be proactive & you'll get the results, rather than wait for some one else to do it for you...

Its a cycle of life, and if I do it, then i expect others to do it to me too... that's life...

forgive and forget.

its easier than you think rather than afflicting more useless damages that may cause more trouble.

Life is stressful enough already.

• Praise 2

Well... I dont know when I will meet him again since his vehicle COE expired on 28 June 2014!

However, I am cursing him every single moment of my life on the worst poisonous curse I could ever name out.

And this is my last post for today... cos... I am still a newbie... wahahahaha!!!!! 5 posts nia.. Fish FishWTFish....

P.s. I am a sis...

HK Ah Shaare (SIR) 糸得既!! haik dak geh

Also mean I tio summon for speeding more too.

↡ Advertisement