Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

Stock is good enough but it still has a floating feeling, a totally different feel to my other car. Other than that, I can look at anti-roll bars as well. But like what the other forumers have pointed out, the stock height is giving me nightmares! crazy.gif

Floating feeling or rollin feelin? through corners?..if u wan tight cornering minimal roll feel,then it's anti-sway bars u shud be lookin at..even wz coilovers..u still can hav the rollin floaty feeling.usually contis come wz stock anti sway bas..try Neuspeed..

suspension are important safety components so take ur time to search properly..

Cheers

p.s U cannot compare ur SL to ur "gallardo" lar...hahahaha

Edited by Conned

Haha... this SL can't compare with my "gallardo"! hahaha!!

Its true that the sway bars play a bigger role in reducing the rolling effect. Most imptly to me, its the wheel gap!! Prefer the car to be lowered than anything else. As for tackling corners, I've got no balls as the car's too ex to risk all these funny antics. I'll rather use the other car to playlipsrsealed.gif

Good point about the swaybars hitting the exhaust, i've changed it to an AMG quad exhaust but its funny when they removed the stock exhaust, cuz the quad exhaust is significantly smaller than stock!! hur.gif