CPF Contribution on salary

(edited)

was searching the cpf website n net for info on the current percentage employees have to pay from their take home salary to cpf .

kinda got lost.

issit 20% still or has it changed.

sorry ar, but i'm pretty lost, the ones i see on net are figures, i wanted to find the %

thanks in advanced...

Edited by Strawberrypink
↡ Advertisement

employee is 20%, employer is 14.5%

-----------------------------------

Subject to a monthly limit of $4500

What retirement funds?

Think we are likely to work in MacDonalds, collect plates in hawker centre or sell tissue paper when we are old.

In SG, no such thing as retirement for most peasants.

Ya lor. Get ready to work until u surrender IC. Unless ur child earn big buck, can n willing to support u. Otherwise, unless u strike TOTO first prize.

Turbocharged

i think, most people will have the retirement fund INside cpf but by the weird part is by the time i reach retirement age, most liekly i can't touch it and have to take up the job u mentioned (provided no other cheap labor fight with me hor..). ....wonder why they dont just simply term it as "cpf donation" as not to confuse people and send the wrong message (they can have the $$ for retirement use) to peasants... [hur]

Turbocharged

their calculator has some kind of fixed formula button with these message printed on it in bold words...:

$$ goes up, wont come down

$$ goes down, wont go up.

[laugh]

The rates was once 25% + 25%. But i dont think it will go back to that level in our lifetime. [:/][:/][:/]

I managed to enjoy 20% 20% before ... sigh ...