Buying washing machines.

Babyt

To me, hot is always better. I used to use cold wash a lot.

But now all washes to me is either 40-60 deg.

My wife recently just used a 90 deg wash on my kids towels and our hand towels. Haha she very happy with the result.

90 degree, i only can think of those dirty towels they gives last time on the plane or chinese restaurant where the uncles will wipe their faces and clear their nostril. Lol

don't u need a pump?

I think no need as long as the wm is higher.

Like this stand, but I need to customise it to be even higher than normal.

3403fc13-7dbf-4905-9629-b0a0d310c13f.jpg

i think the picture is a dryer not a washer.

Washer cannot put too high for some safety reason i guess, also on the draining or the filter drain parts.

IMO, unless the support is really solid, the oscillations and vibrations will cause damage to the support or the washer itself.

A few bricks might work, otherwise it's best planted on solid ground.

• Praise 1

They are known as laundry pedestals.  LG / Samsung and other front load washers have them.  

Your machine gets mounted and locked onto them.  

If not, can use storage crates

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/laundry-pedestal/

cant tell if its wood or plastic.

Easier to just get beer crate and cable tie. Cheap and good

1bdb530f50ba067c84b27c0d78d84316--save-w

err.. something to consider. If the repair man says need to bring back for repair .. how ?

cant tell if its wood or plastic.

Easier to just get beer crate and cable tie. Cheap and good

err.. something to consider. If the repair man says need to bring back for repair .. how ?

Jit tao go crazy :XD:

i think the picture is a dryer not a washer.

Washer cannot put too high for some safety reason i guess, also on the draining or the filter drain parts.

I need to find a sturdy one, made from solid stainless steel. Otherwise the wife will never agree to a front load.

IMO, unless the support is really solid, the oscillations and vibrations will cause damage to the support or the washer itself.

A few bricks might work, otherwise it's best planted on solid ground.

Can create some kind of mount on the wall and "tie" the WM to the wall.

Thatz what we do for those washing machine installed onboard ship.

I need to find a sturdy one, made from solid stainless steel. Otherwise the wife will never agree to a front load.

hmm just stick to a top load lah. U don't mind, your wife also don't want.  [laugh]

too high up she cannot reach/see the detergent tray also jialat   [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually front load washer one thing no good is need to squat/bend down to put in and take out clothing, quite troublesome and no good.

Not sure whether this has been mentioned.

Basically, if u have a queen size bed at home, u need a 7kg washing machine; king size will be 8kg. Bed sheet will be the biggest textile u wash in the house, and thus sets the upper limit for the capacity.

• Praise 2

Not sure whether this has been mentioned.

Basically, if u have a queen size bed at home, u need a 7kg washing machine; king size will be 8kg. Bed sheet will be the biggest textile u wash in the house, and thus sets the upper limit for the capacity.

I believe nowadays many people washer at home should be at least 7kg or higher. Esp if you buy front loaded, usually the capacity is high.

Actually front load washer one thing no good is need to squat/bend down to put in and take out clothing, quite troublesome and no good.

I begin to believe that top load washing clothes cleaner than front load though it will entangle all your clothes if you didn't use netting

Erm I kneel down and sit my bum on my heel. It's ok one.

My laundry basket is the flexible wire type from IKEA. I just pull and drop my clothes into the basket. No need much strength.

My small family's clothes are always lightly used ie aircon environment. So I wash Quick 30. at 40 degrees, 1200rpm spin cycle, it adds up to 41 mins wash time. Come home, throw clothes in, finish dinner, just nice can hang out to dry.

I use both detergent and sanitiser, so the clothes come out fresh and don't get chao sng smell and at 1200 rpm it comes out very dry and just needs overnight to dry out.

I can't stand the usual cotton wash cycle. Too long liao. Sibeh waste resources.

post-1798-0-25538100-1505370266_thumb.jpg

post-1798-0-31302100-1505370297_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2