Jump to content

How to clean cloudy headlights


Ed520
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

is there some kind of cleaner which can clean my headlights. The plastic seems to have clouded up...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, can clean meh? I though its due to the UV from your bulbs that have damaged the plastic already? That's why when I was shopping for headlights, some say they have 'UV filter' and is plastic headlight cover friendly.... While others need to use glass headlight covers... [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

wah bro Gen2, u seem to have covered Meg's forum quite well! Able to find exectly what u wanted. I tried going thru them and it was a sea of confusion [dizzy]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

MOL is a place where you can get some pretty good information on detailing especailly you are using Meguiar's products. I've been using quite a bit of Meguiar's products in my 'early' days of detailing, so have been visitng the forum quite often [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don think so, you can try Stamford or Autobacs. If you can't get it do let me know and I'll see how I can help [;)] .

 

Errrm....was at Stamford and Autobacs ovr the weekend - can't find... [bigcry]

 

Southpark

The Dude

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...