Jump to content

Do you still check your...


Adwin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Blind spots whenever you change lane or making a turn?

 

With the so called blind spots mirrors and wide angle mirrors, realised that more and more people doesn't check their blind spots anymore liao.

 

Some simply can't be bothered to turn their heads. smash.gif Think their head are programmed to look straight only. unsure.gif

 

Are you one of them? sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Yes. I do check regularly. In fact at all times..... Not just for myself but other drivers as well.

 

Treat everything and everyone on the road as dangerous. Do not take things for granted!

 

Keep to road speed limit at all times.

 

That is my approach.

Edited by Blacklancer224
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Well said. thumbsup.gif

 

Accidents are not caused by yourself only. Remembered my friends also mentioned this to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking my blind spots has become part of my driving lifestyle ever since i got my licence [:)]

 

Although sometimes i might 'Eat Snake' [blush][blush][blush]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I try my best too... but seriously, I find it a hazard to do that because for that split second that u turn your head.. u risk banging into what's in front as someone cuts into ur lane or the car in fron jams brakes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I do check my blind spot via the wing mirror most of the time. I no longer turn my head...I just face the wing mirror further out and the wide angle sector of the mirror does help see the blind spot better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Yes, because stupid people are everywhere. One of them nearly caused an accident when he turned right from a lane that was supposed to only go straight just now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...