LTA Inspection: No Reverse Light OK?

Heelntoe

aiya.. get ur mechanic to service ur car and ask him arrange inspection lah. he can change lamp for u.

pay $$$ problem solved.

tail light lamp beri e-chee to change mah

you must see what car, you know. [sly]

Not all cars are those with a flip down access panel and you stick your hand in, dig out, change and stick back. [:/]

As mentioned, I've yet to see an inspector check all the lighting, except for headlight & brakelights. Though I've been warned by an inspector before that my 3rd brakelight was too glaring (48 LED aftermarket) & that I should adjust the angle so that it doesn't affect roadusers behind me. [rolleyes][sweatdrop]

Went for the inspection at STA in Ayer Rajah, they do not check the reverse light, but check the intensity of the head lamps and back lamps under high beam only.

My car failed the lamp intensity test and they still issue me the pass certificate as the critical ones such as brakes and exhaust levels passed.

To all,

Thanks for all your opinions. It's actually the reverse light switch on my gbox that is spoilt. I got a replacement switch, but the switch is designed w a threaded body which screws onto the gbox. the threads are seized, so cannot take out.

To Simnon:

Yah I did my prev inspection at ayer rajah too but can't rem if they check reverse light.

will try my luck at ayer rajah again.

once again, thank you ALL! [thumbsup]