Jump to content

MISTAKE.....


Meecar
 Share

Recommended Posts

wink.gif

for me.... I think my only mistake is to have the 2nd kid 5 years after the 1st....

 

now....really feel like an old man, when doing the same chores as 5 years back laugh.giflaugh.gif

 

hahaha...well said.

I too regretted that my second was 11 years from the first. First in sec 3 now, while 2nd in nursery and now I got a third who is 4.5 mths old. All are $ drainer and I don't expect them to take care of me and my wife in our old ages.

 

I love kids. I love my family.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I beat you leh, first kid now sec 2, second kid now 13 months old! After first one, try, try, try also never happen. then it happened! Never too late ah?

 

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif.

 

still remember the diaper drill then??laugh.giflaugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

hey

i have read ur blog,

i really dun know wad to say but words of these were in my heart and mind as i scrolled ur blog

and i want u to know...

 

not only is she ur angel but oso GOD's

she is safe now in his hands and have the best comfort

she'll be remembered in the hearts and thoughts of people who love her

GOD will be with u owaz, HE will provide with what u need.

 

May GOD bless u and ur family...

 

[angel]

Link to post
Share on other sites

tat aint my blog. smile.gif

 

Just wanna share this with ppl out there whom are taking thingys for granted.

 

This thread really touched me today, as my cousin's child passed away this morning.

Born on 22nd week of Pregnancy @ 300g...

 

the brave child lasted months & passed on @ 4+kg.

 

I kinda "digged" out the above blog with intention for them to read, but chance upon this thread.

 

So I share it here as well.wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading yr blog. I cried for you, sharing yr pain for yr losses, as I know exactly how you feel as a parent.

 

But, I can't imaging what will become of me if I'm in yr shoe losing 3 dear children....May God blesses them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

me will haf this 'cute little thingy' calling me daddy...

and all my $$ going to the 2 of them le sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

(read gf and the babysweatdrop.gif)

 

so can ask if its your $$ that you are worrying abt ?? put it the other way, if hv gf and baby, but they wun "take" your $$, will the outcome still be the same ??

 

mice

Link to post
Share on other sites

coz me feel that u realli need some cash in order to haf kids sweatdrop.gif....

and if earn not enough..or saved not enough ...

then life will be tough..and it is not fair for the other half and the child tongue.gif...

so yeah...me wont get a kid...till me is sure...money is enough tongue.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

for those who are married

 

your kids are they a MISTAKE ....

 

(I meant unplanned for)

 

kids nowadays a huge financial drain

 

their tution fee and enrichment classes cost more than my daily office means

 

 

what a headache

 

I think the biggest MISTAKE is that u forgot to buy extra condoms.

 

Hey dun blame the poor kid [:/] . It's bcos of your hum sap-ness that the poor kid is being brought to this world to suffer.

 

Remember it's all cos of u and your MISTAKES.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...