Instant Water Heater

Nlatio

707 reliable since I was young :D

yah, 707 been around for very long right. 'Reliable' can mean lasting but how about flow rate. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

yah, 707 been around for very long right. 'Reliable' can mean lasting but how about flow rate. Thanks

change the shower head to those adjustable type, but dun expect hotel kind of water pressure.

707 IMM got sell.

Or use PUB the gas version la

Need help.......which brand and model of instant water heater (electric type, not gas ) is a good buy. Thank you. Not the storage type.

Presently using: Alpha brand, model S100 series ( Malaysia ).

Problem: The outflow rate is not strong. Heat is not a problem. Probably due to it's slim design, the internal pipe is small bore and thus flow rate not good.

707 is an old brand. There is a model from 707 which provides dual motors, meaning to say powerful outflow rate.

Too bad, I can't remember the model. But do note that 707 heaters' pricing is relatively on the high side. you pay for the quality and the brand.

I am using Ariston A33.

My review: The water is not very hot but reasonable for Singapore weather, the outflow rate is strong and the design is slim.

Hope it helps~ ^_^

707 is the cream of the crop, but price also cream lah. IIRC, $250 up.

Alpha used to be very good and cheap, now I use Elmark. Heating element not so powerful but then I usually adjust water temp to "half-hot-cold" but flow rate is good.

Edited by Othello

Neutral Newbie

i am very surprise that a local brand 707 can be so popular

isnt because it is really a good product or

just loads of marketing

just very curious

i am very surprise that a local brand 707 can be so popular

isnt because it is really a good product or

just loads of marketing

just very curious

the good instant water heater is the one that keeps it plain and simple with better quality materials.

Cos it's a super simple device.

If u speak to the retailers and the people who own them, 707 is the one that stays true to the older water heaters which many are still functional today. N this is after 15-20+ years.

Not say the others are lousy actually.

I am using Cornell. First one, used in my mum's place for 10 years before it start to leak n trip the break. Mid this year just changed to another Cornell unit. Water Heater: EC8230, buy from Mustafa and self-installation.

My place, been using Cornell for 5yrs already and still working great.

For both units, flow rate is good for my usage.

http://www.cornellappliances.com/tag/water-heater/

Neutral Newbie

I am using Cornell. First one, used in my mum's place for 10 years before it start to leak n trip the break. Mid this year just changed to another Cornell unit. Water Heater: EC8230, buy from Mustafa and self-installation.

My place, been using Cornell for 5yrs already and still working great.

For both units, flow rate is good for my usage.

http://www.cornellappliances.com/tag/water-heater/

is it safe to self install

the good instant water heater is the one that keeps it plain and simple with better quality materials.

Cos it's a super simple device.

If u speak to the retailers and the people who own them, 707 is the one that stays true to the older water heaters which many are still functional today. N this is after 15-20+ years.

Not say the others are lousy actually.

Totally agree. 707 is a good workhorse. My parents' used one for more than 20 years, until we moved house.

Supercharged

you should know some electrical knowledge to do it safely. If you don't know how to self install a ceiling light, then better not self install a water heater.

Why not if u have some basic electrical knowledge??? Just make sure the colour coded wires are properly connected and covered. The rest of the fittings just screw on or drill onto ur bathroom wall.

Chope chope, installed it in less than 30mins.

Neutral Newbie

Why not if u have some basic electrical knowledge??? Just make sure the colour coded wires are properly connected and covered. The rest of the fittings just screw on or drill onto ur bathroom wall.

Chope chope, installed it in less than 30mins.

but what about wires - ability to carry electrical loan

piping and so on

just dont get electrocuted

hear before someone got electrocuted and when medic came

shock

saw body with cxxk standing

dont know if it true or not

↡ Advertisement