Nissan Teana Experience

Kalmath

Hi guys,

Selling my Teana 350XV with panoramic roof.

Owners: 1

Date of registration: 28 Nov 2008

Make: Nissan

Model: TEANA 3.5 SMT ABS D/AB HID SR 2WD 4DR

OMV: $36,996

COE: $13,890

Colour: Silver

Full service history from Tan Chong Motors.

Vehicle is in good condition, accident free and 100% stock condition.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.

Vehicle sold.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Similar as above, am selling my Teana 2.5.

Details as follows:

Date of Registration : 29 March 2009

Colour : Black

Selling as I'm changing to an MPV due to expanded family.

Do PM me if interested.

Thanks.

used teana on market now are having depreciation of 10k at least. Dealers are still not dropping prices!

Twincharged

Anyone has Cefiro 200jk manual in pdf? Getting a used car but does not come with manual. Many thanks.

Cefiro 200JK quite a basic car,nothing special to operate...no need manual...what you want to know,can post here,respond sure very fast.

Supercharged

Yup. No need manual lah.

Just know how to use the keyless and remember to put the "keyless key" in your pocket, step on brake and switch on the engine can Liao.

No need the GPS one. Its dated anyway.

Good strong car. Relaxed drive. Nice interior. Fc abt 8-9/km/ltr.

Dear fellow teana owners,

Glad to revisit this thread and see it still so lively.

I'm a satisfied owner of teana since 2009. Didn't have any prob with my 4yo Teana except an annoying clicking

sound on the driver RHS a/c vent whenever i drive >80km/h especially on bumpy roads.

Had finally resolved that issue recently when I brought my complain higher to the management. The staff @TC bukit timah

managed to solve that by simply sound proofing my steering wheel! Have been complaining it past few years but the other workshops

will blame it on ornament, or can't find the source and couldn't do anything about it.

It's still a sweet ride after this 4 years and I really like how "executive" the Teana looks and it doesn't pale in comparison even when its side by side

with a continental car like MB or NMW (imho). I feel it does not look like an uncle's car but rather a car which is suitable for the young working executives.

Btw, did anyone do any external modification to enhance Teana's outlook?

The guys in Thailand have successfully "modded" Teana such that it looks so much younger and sporty.

For me, I only added DRL, rear spoiler and changed the rims. Would love to have the bodykits they have in thailand.

Anyone who have lobangs may want to collate orders from exisiting owners here [;)]

Supercharged

Tia gong, Australia and some other places have new teaNa Liao. Called Altima or something.

Should be due in Singapore soon

Hi,

I am waiting to take delivery of a used 250XV. Read from this thread that the factory headunit is not that fantastic. Is it really bad?

I have a set up on my current car which I am contemplating whether or not to transfer over to the teana. Anybody installed an additional external head unit in the teana? If so, where is it mounted?

Appreciate any advice.

Twincharged

Hi,

I am waiting to take delivery of a used 250XV. Read from this thread that the factory headunit is not that fantastic. Is it really bad?

I have a set up on my current car which I am contemplating whether or not to transfer over to the teana. Anybody installed an additional external head unit in the teana? If so, where is it mounted?

Appreciate any advice.

Just change the speakers will do...the Teana headunit came from factory,the regular 1 din/2din unit may not fit flush.

Just change the speakers will do...the Teana headunit came from factory,the regular 1 din/2din unit may not fit flush.

Thanks for the advise!

I also that the TCM stock GPS has only Singapore map. Can Malaysia maps be added?

Read last Saturday Straits Times the new Teana arriving Singpore kn Q4....build in Thailand...... :wacko: hope quality dun drop...

there goes the good quality nissan. now we are only left with honda that is MIJ

Isnt the new accord made in thailand too?

It will be a trend since all the major Jap car makers are already there. One fine day, Lexus and Infiniti will also come from there for SEA market.

↡ Advertisement