Jump to content

Vandalism Act Captured.


S-gt
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 mths already no news sigh... let "it" go freely to do it again.

 

No news from who???

 

If police, chase up with the IO.

 

If HDB, I dont tink they save their footage that long.

 

 

But I seriously tink u should settle it privately with a screwdriver. The next bugger try to do it on my ride will get it. I have HD car camera onboard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The next bugger try to do it on my ride will get it. I have HD car camera onboard.

 

I think no1 dare to mess with your 5 cameras already :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

No news from who???

 

If police, chase up with the IO.

 

If HDB, I dont tink they save their footage that long.

 

 

But I seriously tink u should settle it privately with a screwdriver. The next bugger try to do it on my ride will get it. I have HD car camera onboard.

 

Wah. HD ah. [:p] [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bros, my car was scratched badly at the carpark opposite the ang mo kio polyclinic. Managed to capture the culprit's action as well as face albeit he has his mask on. Made a police report and submitted the footage. I am looking for the owner of the blue Audi SUV SMK9843M who parked directly opposite me, hopefully can capture more information about the culprit. If you are the owner of the blue Audi SUV, pls kindly pm me. Attached photos showing damage on left side of car, from side mirror all the way to tail lights. Also the videos of the culprit in action. Appreciate all assistance rendered. Thanks all.

3BD4E8AF-BDB1-4D56-9656-6857489F8079.JPG

47CECA2C-829A-4893-9F49-148E87158A6E.JPG

  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The damage looks bad. Yes please help to identify the vandal and make him pay for his shameful act.   My car was also scratched my car many years and someone managed to take a picture of the car the vandal was driving.  So managed to make a report and claim from the other party’s insurance.  I was told the police also issued a fine. 

  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That carpark got any public toilets there or not?

The man looks like one of those hanging around toilets

and wait to pee in the urinal next to yours when there is no one else around

and keeps learning to peep at your private parts type.

:D

If got go to the toilets and you will find him there.

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Hianchong17 said:

He only picked your car to scratch. Mind telling us why this man wanna do this? He knows your car. He more or less knows you.

I dunno if this is considered doxxing since you have already made a police report.

It is a no heads no tails story.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

You know him or not?

It don't look like a random event

but looks like he targeted your car!

:D

Don’t know who is this person..the carpark was pretty empty.. well.. there’s always a first time.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Hianchong17 said:

Don’t know who is this person..the carpark was pretty empty.. well.. there’s always a first time.. 

If its a carpark you never been before then maybe its a random act

but if you park there before them maybe he targeted your car.

:D

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Hamburger said:

Nothing conclusive. You have nothing against green man. 

Yes but if the Audi cam is on

then maybe he has!

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...