Jump to content

I drive a.....


Carpinion
 Share

Recommended Posts

OMG...just saw who this hishercar's posts.......1 yellow card short of kenna banned [sweatdrop] ...if I'm him/her, I'll also change nick. [grin]

 

Banned in mcf will die meh in real life <_<

 

At most, it makes ur office life a living hell [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

When asked, I'd inform others that I'm driving a Civic.

 

Their response is normally: Wow! Type R ar?

 

My reply: [shakehead] Though I wish I am. Normal one lah.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned in mcf will die meh in real life <_<

 

At most, it makes ur office life a living hell [laugh]

 

 

Wun die lah.....office cannot surf p0rn, go face book, see youtube....... so surf MCF lor :D :D :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wun die lah.....office cannot surf p0rn, go face book, see youtube....... so surf MCF lor :D :D :D

 

If office block MCF, u'll [bigcry]

Edited by Dj_spike
Link to post
Share on other sites

When asked, I'd inform others that I'm driving a Civic.

 

Their response is normally: Wow! Type R ar?

 

My reply: [shakehead] Though I wish I am. Normal one lah.

 

 

I have a feeling that these people are the ones who will say things like:

 

you tell them you drive 3 -series...they go: wow! M3 ar?

 

you tell them you drive 5 -series...they go: wow! M5 ar?

 

you tell them you drive imprezza...they go: wow! STI ar?

 

And they will usually stun for a while when you reply YES.....cos 99% of them don't mean what they say and did not expect you to actually drive something they can never afford.... that is Singaporean "Can not see people good" mentality...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that these people are the ones who will say things like:

 

you tell them you drive 3 -series...they go: wow! M3 ar?

 

you tell them you drive 5 -series...they go: wow! M5 ar?

 

you tell them you drive imprezza...they go: wow! STI ar?

 

And they will usually stun for a while when you reply YES.....cos 99% of them don't mean what they say and did not expect you to actually drive something they can never afford.... that is Singaporean "Can not see people good" mentality...

 

which is why got ppl die die must hang their car key out of pokket.....like wan to tell whole world to knoe they got car [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that these people are the ones who will say things like:

 

you tell them you drive 3 -series...they go: wow! M3 ar?

 

you tell them you drive 5 -series...they go: wow! M5 ar?

 

you tell them you drive imprezza...they go: wow! STI ar?

 

And they will usually stun for a while when you reply YES.....cos 99% of them don't mean what they say and did not expect you to actually drive something they can never afford.... that is Singaporean "Can not see people good" mentality...

*LIKE* [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

which is why got ppl die die must hang their car key out of pokket.....like wan to tell whole world to knoe they got car [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

 

Oei.. i hang outside earlier coz carrying my baby in one hand leh <_<

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oei.. i hang outside earlier coz carrying my baby in one hand leh <_<

 

nb...got say u ah [laugh][laugh][laugh] guilty like chicken...

if have reason ok lah..but some... [shakehead][shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Coz u one bamboo sink whole ship [:p]

 

[laugh][laugh] I acherlee referring to that errlier fella that icebrush79 say drive wowo...hang key outside....sheesh

Link to post
Share on other sites

I drive an Altis V8 Cabrio 4WD GTI AMG DVD GSM AMK & COE [laugh]

 

Oh, and not forgetting OMV !!

 

eh ERP, ARF, also hor [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...