Jump to content

Ruling Force new Top Model


Cavver
 Share

Recommended Posts

But really lar... early stage, they introduce the cute cute sheep first.... later on, after Mar, early Apr... you will see the real big gun cuming....

 

i am waiting for the news of our ex army gen :D

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

She married to civil servant Ng How Yue, who is principal private secretary to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

no wonder since her hubby is a scholar. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

But really lar... early stage, they introduce the cute cute sheep first.... later on, after Mar, early Apr... you will see the real big gun cuming....

 

 

yeah.. right about the sheep... or more like sacrificial lamb....

 

I think the PAP is getting kind of worried about really losing some seats, so they are preparing some cannon fodder that can be cheaply sacrificed in order to retain the big guns safely... I kind of suspect this 27old noob, and the indian guy janil pickacherry and some others are arowed to be the kamikaze pilots.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But really lar... early stage, they introduce the cute cute sheep first.... later on, after Mar, early Apr... you will see the real big gun cuming....

must select some young ones in their late 20s or early 30s to connect wif peers like us or younger...think they r abit desperate to save the votes of the younger gen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

i am waiting for the news of our ex army gen :D

 

This early batch one like only gold bar... later one shoulder all got Flower.... [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

yeah.. right about the sheep... or more like sacrificial lamb....

 

I think the PAP is getting kind of worried about really losing some seats, so they are preparing some cannon fodder that can be cheaply sacrificed in order to retain the big guns safely... I kind of suspect this 27old noob, and the indian guy janil pickacherry and some others are arowed to be the kamikaze pilots.

 

I don't think so. PAP will 'value meal' them into some GRC and they will become MPs even if they are in a coma throughout the election period.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Oh gosh. Just watched the news.. This time round, pap's selection of candidates really sucks. All of them are either from ntuc or related to some top minister. Also watched LBH introduce another guy from DBS.. I really doubt these people can connect with the masses. Dun understand how some VP in a bank can understand the needs of pple well.

The DBS guy looks lost, like his mind was somewhere else. And that was with a script in front of him to help him. 4G leadership indeed. And I thought there was no more grades below F(9).

Link to post
Share on other sites

The DBS guy looks lost, like his mind was somewhere else. And that was with a script in front of him to help him. 4G leadership indeed. And I thought there was no more grades below F(9).

 

You should watch the clip again and see this DBS guy speak .....................

 

He said " and understand the broblem fei by the employa and employi .........." before that I dunnoe wat he was mumbling about ................

 

You guys talk about quality ................. this is wat kind of quality ah?

 

 

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha first of all u can be sure that she will be packaged nicely in the local press. Miw will showcase her as someone with energy, can connect with the young, can offer fresh solutions, care for the elderly etc.

 

Then next step is to put her in a nice grc with power ministers. No worries.

 

Vote wisely.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

He said " and understand the broblem fei by the employa and employi .........." before that I dunnoe wat he was mumbling about ................

 

i think i heard someone laugh at the back when he said that [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, wasn't it in the news that she will likely be package into Marine Parade GRC stronghold, so as to speak, it is a sure confirmed, chope and "stamp feet" that she will serenade into the song of Parliament............. <_< .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, wasn't it in the news that she will likely be package into Marine Parade GRC stronghold, so as to speak, it is a sure confirmed, chope and "stamp feet" that she will serenade into the song of Parliament............. <_< .

 

I hope people in Marine Parade think of the long term...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope people in Marine Parade think of the long term...

 

As much as I hate some of the policies by pap, I say give her a chance la, she's still young and learning...

Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I hate some of the policies by pap, I say give her a chance la, she's still young and learning...

 

This is not a matter of 'giving chance or not'.

 

The issue has always been PAP are getting their dogs related into the arena.

 

If this dog is not related to that dog by blood relation, then that dog is thru the high, high post of some related org.

 

In truth, they are running out of time and running out of having better ppl, who by their own choice are willing to come forward....AND WHO DO NOT SEE THE NEED TO CARRY THEIR BALLS TO REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF SINKIEs.

 

Called it a form of retribution.

 

Old Fart sets a climate of fear. Stamps his authority in such a way and ends up having NO REAL and talented ppl, willing to represent the interest of Sinkie in Sinkland.

 

Which is in a way apparent.

 

The pervious group all end up being greedy and only want self interest, for what they think is a sacrifice on their part to serve.

 

There was once a famous quote by some one who once served the Emperor but had to exiled himself.

 

He mentioned that ALL those in the party are dead scared of the family...so much so, that they can't think straight and act truly independent to serve the needs of the citizen.

 

This has NOT changed and will probably be a long while before any of these 'difficult to get rid of' issues' be ridden off.

 

But Sinkland does not have time on it's side.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I hate some of the policies by pap, I say give her a chance la, she's still young and learning...

and I say give the opposition candidates a chance, they also young and learning....

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could suggest, she can be future candidate after a few more years serving in the grassroot or thru PA. The experience she would have gotton from serving in those arena would be needful and rich for her to "qualify" her as an MP later. I reckon from her maiden speech yesterday on the TV that she claimed is because she is young and that is why she can give a lot more. I could not agree with this perception of her claim. -_- For now, I say nominate her to standalone in an SMC to go through the realm of fire or batism whatever the public call it? That can be a experience enricher for her too. [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could suggest, she can be future candidate after a few more years serving in the grassroot or thru PA. The experience she would have gotton from serving in those arena would be needful and rich for her to "qualify" her as an MP later. I reckon from her maiden speech yesterday on the TV that she claimed is because she is young and that is why she can give a lot more. I could not agree with this perception of her claim. -_- For now, I say nominate her to standalone in an SMC to go through the realm of fire or batism whatever the public call it? That can be a experience enricher for her too. [thumbsup]

 

If you say she serve a few more years in grassroots, i think i read somewhere she has been serving her grassroots for the past 7 years. Her interview on news last night, she said the activists should engage with people who are giving views thru media like the internet... but the problem is that although we do raise views, the govt still do not listen.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...