Jump to content

Old car meetup


Mockngbrd
 Share

Recommended Posts

[thumbsup]

 

Don't think turnout will be so good this time though. Nevermind lar, small group meet also got it's advantages lar! Too many people also difficult to know & remember everybody!

 

 

judging from the way names are filled.............i agree man........ [laugh]

 

 

it seems like sat afternoon does not make a good time for MUs...........seem like most still perfect a Friday night or so i think...........

 

i let you know next week............. [cool]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

judging from the way names are filled.............i agree man........ [laugh]

 

 

it seems like sat afternoon does not make a good time for MUs...........seem like most still perfect a Friday night or so i think...........

 

i let you know next week............. [cool]

 

Hmmm...you're probably right! But since it's already been decided, I guess we'll just go along with it lar!

 

Actually, what do people do on a Saturday afternoon ah? Singapore got so many things to do meh? Personally, I can't find anything to do at all! [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm...you're probably right! But since it's already been decided, I guess we'll just go along with it lar!

 

Actually, what do people do on a Saturday afternoon ah? Singapore got so many things to do meh? Personally, I can't find anything to do at all! [:/]

 

 

yup .............i agree...........since decided..........just keep to it......... [thumbsup]

 

aiya...........Friday night go cheong .................sat morning wake up late.............lazy away.........until evening go hold hand lah.......... [laugh]

 

some have long lunch appts................some just go shopping ...............some will be in the golf course...........some just lazy at home.............some go wash car...................some go JB...............wahahahahaha..................

 

 

is not got so many thing to do or not...................is how you find things to do lor............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

 

next time call me for kopi lah................

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I guess so. Anyway, doesn't seem like much response for the meet-up this time. Can help check with the TDON gang if they're interested? Think Tianmo did mention that he wanted to join in this time...

 

Yeah, I will post it on the other thread. ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

yo bro...............I have been reading leh............actually wanted so much to go ...............but the guys know I am out of action till end of the month........26 is very near month end le..........i see if I can make it...........if can next week i fill my name.............ok........... :D :D

 

Boss, I add the MU list on tdon thread lor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

MCF Oldskool Meet-up at Tebing Lane

 

Date: Saturday 26th November 2011

Time: 3:30pm

Venue: Tebing Lane Carpark (next to the Popeye's)

 

This meet-up is open to all & sundry! Even those who drive a modern vehicle, and would like to "Meet The Parents" of their current rides! So anyone interested to join us in this walk down memory lane, please list your Nicks & Rides below:

 

1) Hermitage - Toyota Trueno

2) Mllcg - GC8

3) Simplesilver *tentative*

4) Jillietta - 350z

5)

6)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yup .............i agree...........since decided..........just keep to it......... [thumbsup]

 

aiya...........Friday night go cheong .................sat morning wake up late.............lazy away.........until evening go hold hand lah.......... [laugh]

 

some have long lunch appts................some just go shopping ...............some will be in the golf course...........some just lazy at home.............some go wash car...................some go JB...............wahahahahaha..................

 

 

is not got so many thing to do or not...................is how you find things to do lor............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

 

next time call me for kopi lah................

 

You both haven't meet meh?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm...you're probably right! But since it's already been decided, I guess we'll just go along with it lar!

 

Actually, what do people do on a Saturday afternoon ah? Singapore got so many things to do meh? Personally, I can't find anything to do at all! [:/]

 

Hello sir, long time no see.....[wave]

Link to post
Share on other sites

You got see his car bo? A true beauty.

 

 

I did not get to see............so hopefully this time rd i can get to see lor...............

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...