PRC avoids jail over forged diploma

Qpik

Turbocharged

With the expanding population, do we have enough jail space?

Land and housing are getting more expensive.

Turbocharged

Good point, I suggest we build another jail , a five star one at marina bay... .. [laugh]

Maybe they will implement caning for all offenders, no more jail term. After sentenced, check in for rotan, then check out.

For those "un-cannable" one, they will ship them overseas (maciam in the olden days when England sent their prisoners to Ozzie land).

It's not unique to just PRCs. I have ever seen a FW from Myanmar end up in jail for the same issue. Some Indians from India also. I think it's all over the news on how easily they can buy a fake cert to get employment around the globe. Can't you see that other countries govt also got this problem? It's very hard to check or control. So many millions of ppl gahment have to check on. It will take years.

Turbocharged

It's not unique to just PRCs. I have ever seen a FW from Myanmar end up in jail for the same issue. Some Indians from India also. I think it's all over the news on how easily they can buy a fake cert to get employment around the globe. Can't you see that other countries govt also got this problem? It's very hard to check or control. So many millions of ppl gahment have to check on. It will take years.

Saw a documentary on cna about fake certs business in Philippines. Some even have lobang within the university to enter the record inside the database so that reference check will show up to be genuine.

Saw a documentary on cna about fake certs business in Philippines. Some even have lobang within the university to enter the record inside the database so that reference check will show up to be genuine.

This is also possible in PRC, with the right agents and $$$$..... Have seen it happen with my own eyes.

Maybe they will implement caning for all offenders, no more jail term. After sentenced, check in for rotan, then check out.

For those "un-cannable" one, they will ship them overseas (maciam in the olden days when England sent their prisoners to Ozzie land).

furthest we can ship is Sister's Islands ...... [:p][:p]