Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Hypersonic
On 1/10/2024 at 10:05 AM, 13177 said:

You would be surprising some driver driving a sedan car would try to park on this lot.

Parking idiots lor. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
On 1/13/2024 at 7:58 PM, Jellandross said:

Outstanding!

419151953_829267135669590_90374185343781

Overestimate the length!

81aeQjXn6XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Raychay
  • Haha! 2

5th Gear
On 1/13/2024 at 7:58 PM, Jellandross said:

Outstanding!

419151953_829267135669590_90374185343781

I remember an idiot posted in this thread, "nothing wrong"....needed to load or unload stuffs into boot and if u are unable to manoeuvre your car, then u shouldn't be driving :D 

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/serangoon-gardens-resident-calls-out-driver-parking-right-front-her-gate?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c6

My pet peeve of landed private housing estates. People like this was one of the reasons for me to move into a condo. Only GCB areas are free from inconsiderate parkers as there are no nearby amenities for cheap skates to park for free and use. No GCB, no landed for me.

Please do not block gates of residents if you are ever parking in front of houses with gates. Unless it is a road wide enough for a car to reverse fully out in one move.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 2/27/2024 at 12:26 PM, serenade said:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/serangoon-gardens-resident-calls-out-driver-parking-right-front-her-gate?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c6

My pet peeve of landed private housing estates. People like this was one of the reasons for me to move into a condo. Only GCB areas are free from inconsiderate parkers as there are no nearby amenities for cheap skates to park for free and use. No GCB, no landed for me.

Please do not block gates of residents if you are ever parking in front of houses with gates. Unless it is a road wide enough for a car to reverse fully out in one move.

Even though the road outside those landed belongs to public but cannot believe there are people who can be so inconsiderate and insensitive to park infront of resident gate and block the gate entirely. Such act is totally very bad la.

↡ Advertisement