Should you let your wife work?

Tuna_seng

If you are a real man, should your wife work?

Β 

Do men whose wives work mean that the men are incapable of raising a family by themselves?

Β 

Is it true that men whose wives have to work to share the financial burden mean that the men are useless bums?

Β 

Β 

* excluding Lee Hsien Loong and his wife, who are doing it out of duty to their Lee dynasty ancestors.

↑ Advertisement

Β 

Do men whose wives work mean that the men are incapable of raising a family by themselves?

Β 

Is it true that men whose wives have to work to share the financial burden mean that the men are useless bums?

Β 

Β 

* excluding Lee Hsien Loong and his wife, who are doing it out of duty to their Lee dynasty ancestors.

Β 

Why not share with us your situation first? :huh:

How about the wife works and never spend a single cent of her income, but of her husband? :D My wife is one of them.. work to prove her worth

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

How about the wife works and never spend a single cent of her income, but of her husband? :D My wife is one of them.. work to prove her worth

Β 

So who exactly is the boss in your home? You're wife?

Β 

Can you actually make a decision that the family follows, even when your wife disagrees?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

bro, think your mentality is a bit old fashion....its not only whether the husband let the wife work or not... there are many working women nowadays and you want them to give up ttheir career just because the hubby can support her? You will be suprise that many women will rather stand on their own feet...

Β 

take myself for example, i have been trying to convince my wife to resign and become a fulltime housewife, I wanted her to take care of the kids and told her that she can start work again when the kids grow up... I will be responsible for her expenses and support the family but she rejected.... we have been discussing this topic many times and every time ended up in cold war...

Edited by Tigershark1976

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

My wife doesn't work.

But she rather go to work, she has been complaining that she has no place to show off her bags and shoes and watches...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

it's up to her and the overall family and financial situation.

Β 

Β 

My wife doesn't work.

But she rather go to work, she has been complaining that she has no place to show off her bags and shoes and watches...

Β 

wah, so rich. got branded bags shoes and watches....

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I like the last line... :D

Β 

Back to your questions:-

Β 

Generally speaking, the high cost of living here means a single income may not be enough if the family prefers a certain life style.

Β 

Also, sometimes the wife enjoy working? In fact, some prefer to work instead of staying home for housework etc, but whether this is right or wrong we cant say for sure.

wah, so rich. got branded bags shoes and watches....

Β 

this kinda of thing is no choice one...

you don't buy no peace and tranquillity

you buy liao, you buy yourself a nice watch wife won't kpkb...

Β 

I want my wife to work while I be a male tai tai, everyday go spa, play mahjong and supervise the maid

and she expects you to wait for her naked in bed when she comes home from work :D

He made half a million off his lakeshore property of cos rich

Β 

0.5mil is not rich....haha...definitely not rich...i will continue to work even if i have 1mil

this kinda of thing is no choice one...

you don't buy no peace and tranquillity

you buy liao, you buy yourself a nice watch wife won't kpkb...

buy wife presents first, then go workshop mod his car? :D

oh ya. to add on, i will semi-retire if i have about 8mil...but i will still work..because i want to be close to the market...

↑ Advertisement