Arowana1 1st Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Seeking a general view on the situation. Is person A at fault? Is person B at fault? Or both is equally responsible?? Person A sms person B at 4.07am : "I am still unwell. Asthma still on. Will need to see the doctor later in the morning." Person B having woke up by person A's sms at 4.07am reply at 7.13am : "I'm sure u can appreciate the fact that we are all working adults and it's f--king irritating to be woken up at 4am in the morning." Person A without speaking to his immediate boss or even his immediate boss's boss complaint direct to HR that person B is using vulgarities. Reason being his boss is fren fren with person A(which is not the case) and his boss and his boss's boss are important to the company's function. Thus he went direct to HR. All of your view will be appreciated. For me. I feel both are responsible for this mess. A is inconsiderate but B is wrong. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 The only time I entertained such late calls and sms are when server crash/down or in my last two instance, my ex-team member, dying of cancer and they had to inject morphine. I HAD TO BE THERE for him. Anything else, you not gonna die, fark you, can call tomorrow, normal working hours. Aiya, cos I am very kind and nice to all my staff, so they treat me as their fren, once is father went hospital, house burn down, etc, etc....but then I told her try to sms me at 7am instead since it wun make a difference if she cannot make it for work at 4am and 7am rite.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 U have to know that not all people same as u can sleep easily after being woken up in midnight.. I got experience people call wrongly n woke me up than I can't sleep till 1hr turning here n there.. I understand B feel & I tin its best dnt sms me till morning 7am.. Now I have the habit of silent the phone whenever I go bed.. That is true, not everyone call sleep thru a war, after one bloody phone call, toss and turn, next thing you know, time to get up. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Aiya, cos I am very kind and nice to all my staff, so they treat me as their fren, once is father went hospital, house burn down, etc, etc....but then I told her try to sms me at 7am instead since it wun make a difference if she cannot make it for work at 4am and 7am rite.... Story telling time........I'm all ears. [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JKD Neutral Newbie February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 In the 1st place, when anyone leaves their hp switched on 24/7, that means they expect to be contacted everytime and anytime. Simply switch off the hp if they don't want to be disturbed, because messages will be received after hp is switched on to inform of missed call or sms. Case closed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maroon5 5th Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 i thk both at fault. not professional. mayb A jus finished clubbing and next day intend to pontang liao haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 i thk both at fault. not professional. mayb A jus finished clubbing and next day intend to pontang liao haha or he just gave a bj...thus asthma lah...real erason is hyperventilate Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dfx16 6th Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Someone who's a S-Pass holder frequent on UPL, UL and MC did the same thing to me last year SMS inform me that she's sick at abt 4am couldnt come to work and she always do it in wee hrs I did warn her not to do it few times liao Finally I had enough of her nosense Without even reply her sms this time, i inform HR to cancel her S-Pass with immediate effect Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 (edited) My sympathies are with B. F**king morons should be told they're f**king morons. Too bad B's going to get into trouble with the PC-police in HR. If it was up to me, I'd give B a promotion and take away A's bonus to give to B. 4am wake-up calls for non-critical jobs are only appropriate if the world is ending, or the office is on fire. Edited February 12, 2012 by Turboflat4 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
5936 1st Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Asthma attack should go A&E straight away or self treatment with ventolin. Not going to die with that. B should not have used vulgarity in sms to voice his anger. Both at fault. Any 3 parties meeting with heads from A,B and HR? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Story telling time........I'm all ears. [laugh] Really la, bluff you for what, no cayman to win also.....but I also really cannot understand why some people have this urge to inform immediately....i suppose some people are like that....no control one....need to cum just cum Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maroon5 5th Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 or he just gave a bj...thus asthma lah...real erason is hyperventilate or i thk mayb sway sway earlier B kena snubbed by hubby for sex, tulan n jus managed to doze off at 345am then this A-hole has to sms saying next day i no work. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ruriimasu 1st Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 actually i think person A partied till 4am and wanted to sleep the day through so after sending sms he would just sleep through without waking up say at 9am to tell person B. it was simply a matter of not wanting to inconvenience oneself, but in the process, never thought that person B would be woken up by the sms. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
WTF 4th Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Once my customer sms me at about 3-4 am as well telling me some non-urgent matters. He's working on night shift that night. I replied,'Our Service Engineers are currently off duties and not available to answer your call, if you need to speak to someone please kindly contact our office during normal office hours at.......Your call is important to us'. Since then no more such sms/calls from him liao..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 hahaha, this type of thing also can invoke so much discussion.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cerano 1st Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 4249887[/url]'] U have to know that not all people same as u can sleep easily after being woken up in midnight.. I got experience people call wrongly n woke me up than I can't sleep till 1hr turning here n there.. I understand B feel & I tin its best dnt sms me till morning 7am.. Now I have the habit of silent the phone whenever I go bed.. If you know that you cant sleep after being woken.. Then dont sleep with your phone. Leave it to charge or something. I think this is a very minor issue and has to be taken in a positive way. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Porche 5th Gear February 12, 2012 Share February 12, 2012 Someone who's a S-Pass holder frequent on UPL, UL and MC did the same thing to me last year SMS inform me that she's sick at abt 4am couldnt come to work and she always do it in wee hrs I did warn her not to do it few times liao Finally I had enough of her nosense Without even reply her sms this time, i inform HR to cancel her S-Pass with immediate effect that's a good one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seaweed 1st Gear February 12, 2012 Author Share February 12, 2012 hahaha, this type of thing also can invoke so much discussion.... u got hot topic...i got it too [laugh] ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
The horrible colleague / office politics thread
The horrible colleague / office politics thread
Mercedes W211 E class fuel leak problem - Widespread issue!
Mercedes W211 E class fuel leak problem - Widespread issue!
Kia Cerato Variant 2 persistent overheating issue
Kia Cerato Variant 2 persistent overheating issue
Office space, cubicles or open concept?
Office space, cubicles or open concept?
What office shoe do you wear?
What office shoe do you wear?
Viagra, South Korea Presidential Office, Mountain Sickness!?
Viagra, South Korea Presidential Office, Mountain Sickness!?
Clients From Hell
Clients From Hell
Starhub Fiber connectivity issue
Starhub Fiber connectivity issue