In Car Vehicle Recorder Part 2

Mazdaowner

Looks good. Hope video as good as Gopro Hero3 which can record in Full HD@60fps also.

Hi Xaiver,

This camera got auto-parking mode? I cant find it mentioned in the brochure.

Btw, more new information here:

1780196_511893075590300_1484670628_o.png

Marcus 1: Mini Full HD 1080P @ 30FPS

Marcus 3: Mini EXTREME HD 1296P (EXTREME HD 1296P @ 30FPS / FULL HD 1080P @ 60FPS)

Marcus 5 Dual: Mini Full HD 1080P FRONT & Full HD 1080P REAR

VICO WF1: Full HD 1080P WIFI @ 30FPS

More Details:

http://www.vicovation.com/scroll-cht.asp?lang=cht

Edited by Shochong
↡ Advertisement

Anyone got comments abt the ThinkWare FXD series?

Bro you might wanna visit the below thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2688584-thinkware-inavi-users-come-in/page-1

Cheers

ZMC

Anyone got comments abt the ThinkWare FXD series?

Bro you might wanna visit the below thread.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2688584-thinkware-inavi-users-come-in/page-1

Cheers

ZMC

A very prosperous lunar new year to all fellow Thinkware enthusiasts.

Thinkware Singapore recently have been receiving feedbacks with regards to Korean firmware issued to purchasers instead of the standardized localized English firmware version. Please kindly be cautioned that Thinkware products bought directly from Korea resellers or any other parallel importers provides the Korean firmware and this firmware does not support GMT timing in Singapore and many other related localized settings.

Thus forth, Thinkware Singapore would like to kindly remind one and all to only purchase Thinkware products exclusively distributed by us. Once again, we like to thank all valued Thinkware customers of your support as we continue to only warranties purchases from its authorized resellers as stated in www.thinkware.com.sg.

Cheers
Thinkware SG
www.thinkware.com.sg

Install Thinkware Car Cameras into your commercial vehicles. Now everyone can feel safer.

Contact us at 65553560 for more information on Installation of car cameras onto fleets of commercial vehicles today!

exterior.jpg

fleet.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior.jpg

Supercharged

using the vico marcus 3 now, some tots:

- no batt, so can't disconnect and record, but oso means won't have to worry about lithium batt fire risk

- can't use USB to power, must use their included cig socket plug

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, looking to get some form of in car vehicle recorder and chanced upon this post and am pretty impressed with the footage posted so far. Just curious if you guys can connect me with the bro that's selling this.

Thanks!

A very prosperous lunar new year to all fellow Thinkware enthusiasts.

Thinkware Singapore recently have been receiving feedbacks with regards to Korean firmware issued to purchasers instead of the standardized localized English firmware version. Please kindly be cautioned that Thinkware products bought directly from Korea resellers or any other parallel importers provides the Korean firmware and this firmware does not support GMT timing in Singapore and many other related localized settings.

Thus forth, Thinkware Singapore would like to kindly remind one and all to only purchase Thinkware products exclusively distributed by us. Once again, we like to thank all valued Thinkware customers of your support as we continue to only warranties purchases from its authorized resellers as stated in www.thinkware.com.sg.

Cheers

Thinkware SG

www.thinkware.com.sg

Bro, what's the pricing for the 700 & 900 series?

Is there a backup battery system when parking more than 12 hours? Thks

Supercharged

I heard recently there are DVRs with WIFI abilities, and we could view what the cam is recording instantly thru your mobile phones.

But how does such Wifi works in the DVRs? Where does the Wifi signal comes from? Anyone care to enlighten? [:/]

I heard recently there are DVRs with WIFI abilities, and we could view what the cam is recording instantly thru your mobile phones.

But how does such Wifi works in the DVRs? Where does the Wifi signal comes from? Anyone care to enlighten? [:/]

Those with WIFI not sue good. I mean the WIFI sucks. I have one.

The good:

cam adjustment

setup of cam

format memory card

The Bad:

Download speed is super super slow

While viewing cam live, recording stop. (Not sure if other brand also the same)

Supercharged

Those with WIFI not sue good. I mean the WIFI sucks. I have one.

The good:

cam adjustment

setup of cam

format memory card

The Bad:

Download speed is super super slow

While viewing cam live, recording stop. (Not sure if other brand also the same)

Thanks for the feedback.

But what I am curious about is how the DVR gets its Wifi from? It must have a transmitter or receiver something like that mah... [:/]

5th Gear
(edited)

Thanks for the feedback.

But what I am curious about is how the DVR gets its Wifi from? It must have a transmitter or receiver something like that mah... [:/]

The DVR transmits/receives data via wifi to/from your smartphone. Works kinda like bluetooth. It doesn't use wifi as in log on to internet if that is what you are thinking. :huh:

Edited by Ryu