Jump to content

Young pple got hope


2012
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Many people say young pple nowadays are self-centered, rude, soft, etc. I was a little impressed recently on a bus ---- three young ah lians were on the bus seats opp me. I looked at them telling myself probably they were on their way to nearby HDB shops to start their daily job as shop keepers or hairdressers..... They were chatting in mandarin.

 

Two elderly women boarded the bus looking for seats, found none and stood about four seats away from the lians. Immediately, I mean really within a split seconds, all the ah lians stood up and even walked to these ladies, held their hands and brought them to their seats. All the while the lousy bus driver was jerking the bus front n back. [:)]

 

Have you seen any kind acts, made by young pple, or even other people lately?

Edited by 2012
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I think the popular question these days is "You sure they are not FTs?" [laugh]

It did cross my mind bro :D

Since you asked ----- to my inexperienced eyes or ears, their mandarin sounded MY. But maybe not [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah Lian cheo or not?

 

got meat hills and hole...cover the face and fire the base...provided they're of legal age and give consent....yum yum

Link to post
Share on other sites

ah lian are always the ones got hope, but not the elite.......... anyway elite won't be on the bus [laugh] [laugh]

 

Many people say young pple nowadays are self-centered, rude, soft, etc. I was a little impressed recently on a bus ---- three young ah lians were on the bus seats opp me. I looked at them telling myself probably they were on their way to nearby HDB shops to start their daily job as shop keepers or hairdressers..... They were chatting in mandarin.

 

Two elderly women boarded the bus looking for seats, found none and stood about four seats away from the lians. Immediately, I mean really within a split seconds, all the ah lians stood up and even walked to these ladies, held their hands and brought them to their seats. All the while the lousy bus driver was jerking the bus front n back. [:)]

 

Have you seen any kind acts, made by young pple, or even other people lately?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for sharing. Nice start to my morning to know that young people got hope.

here i thought sg getting paranoid and a bit more selfish, thanks to all the recent weird incidents on bus and mrt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

5.55 out of 10. Chio and kind don't always come together?! [:(]

 

As Enmien as put it in his lyrics: "...they make it all up, there's no such thing, like a female with good looks, who cooks and cleans, "

 

If you know such girl...better cherish her all you can...

Link to post
Share on other sites

i also gave up my seat to elderly when i on bus. sibeh sart.

Ok lah, since like is standard qns, I will ask lah...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You FT? Chio or not? [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Many people say young pple nowadays are self-centered, rude, soft, etc. I was a little impressed recently on a bus ---- three young ah lians were on the bus seats opp me. I looked at them telling myself probably they were on their way to nearby HDB shops to start their daily job as shop keepers or hairdressers..... They were chatting in mandarin.

 

Two elderly women boarded the bus looking for seats, found none and stood about four seats away from the lians. Immediately, I mean really within a split seconds, all the ah lians stood up and even walked to these ladies, held their hands and brought them to their seats. All the while the lousy bus driver was jerking the bus front n back. [:)]

 

Have you seen any kind acts, made by young pple, or even other people lately?

 

 

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

 

 

on the contrary, xin ming/stomp reported an uncivilised lady snatched the reserved seat from an ah ma on the mrt...

after told off by another passenger, she retorted back rudely "none of your biz"

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say that young pple nowadays are self-centered, rude, soft, etc.. what u saw was a rare scene... I am in my mid 20s can i can say that most of my peers are self-centered and rude... properly due to our education system>? or maybe FT introduction?? =(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people say young pple nowadays are self-centered, rude, soft, etc. I was a little impressed recently on a bus ---- three young ah lians were on the bus seats opp me. I looked at them telling myself probably they were on their way to nearby HDB shops to start their daily job as shop keepers or hairdressers..... They were chatting in mandarin.

 

Two elderly women boarded the bus looking for seats, found none and stood about four seats away from the lians. Immediately, I mean really within a split seconds, all the ah lians stood up and even walked to these ladies, held their hands and brought them to their seats. All the while the lousy bus driver was jerking the bus front n back. [:)]

 

Have you seen any kind acts, made by young pple, or even other people lately?

how you classified them as ah lian? this could be the dress code of current generation you know? instead of a ah lian dressing of our time.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...