Jump to content

Nexus 7


Obscurest
 Share

Recommended Posts

The new Nexus4 is suppose to feel like iphone5 touchscreen as LG also supply this technology and screen to Apple for their iphone.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

The new Nexus4 is suppose to feel like iphone5 touchscreen as LG also supply this technology and screen to Apple for their iphone.

 

I'm so ready to change to Nexus 4 once it comes to shore.........

Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Nexus4 is suppose to feel like iphone5 touchscreen as LG also supply this technology and screen to Apple for their iphone.

 

It's not just hardware. Hard + Soft integration is more important for blissful user experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are used to apple touch screen, you will find the rest sux. I feel that the only thing impressive is the paper spec. for nexus 7.

I will get it if the price is $299.

 

Disagree the as nexus touch screen sux...... u r just too used to apples animation and feel, that is why when u touch any other screen with different animation or feel, u can't adapt.. nexus series has the cleanest and not much animated feel... for example, I can set very heavy animated screen feel or totally no animation feel on my s3.. if I want very fast screen, I will off every animation or tone down the setting... if I want nice nice flipping animation, I set it very high...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so ready to change to Nexus 4 once it comes to shore.........

 

The only thing I worry is lg.. I never had good experience with this brand..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that land sg is expensive.. sgd399 for 16gb version. No 8g version here..

SGD 399 for a 7" tablet at 16 GB is consider cheap already. consider other 7" tablet are selling at even higher price.

 

problem is lack of SD card for a Andriod products. which isnt really a deal breaker anyway.

 

Issue is whether Google can convince their developer to build more Tablet specify apps for Andriod Tablet.

 

Also, they should revent their apps store to allow us to search for apps that support Tablet format. this will be great feature and i believe can greatly enhance the sales of their tablet. If not IMHO, Note size phone is still the best choice for andriod tablet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I worry is lg.. I never had good experience with this brand..

 

LG hardware wasnt very good. or maybe i suay. everytime use LG phone. dont last for more than 1 year and will have problem.

 

first phone. (a feature phone) just died on me around 11 month

 

2nd phone a touch screen Optimus 7. the touch screen died on me after 8 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so ready to change to Nexus 4 once it comes to shore.........

 

With contract prices, i think Nexus4 would be in the low $100 range in Spore. Enough to beat SGS III and Note2 to a pulp.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again....

 

Last question....

 

Is it true that the touch screen sux?

 

I hate laggy screen..

 

Before i bought my iPad, I go for a transformers asus... I use it for 2 days n I sell it away at a great loss.

 

The touchscreen sux n is laggy ESP when typing. I have finish typing the word but it only appears 1 sex later n some missing letters and I have to do backspace to retype....

 

Need your honest opinion before deciding.

 

Reason y not trying at store for myself cos I find it diff to trY at store .. Somehow u just need to bring home n try it then u know what u dun like... [bigcry]

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

what are you comparing with, an ipad mini or the current ipad 2/3.

 

Nexus 7 is definitely fast and has better screen than ipad mini, not to mention the price.

 

as for the apps and user friendliness is up to your own experience if you use both before.

 

But for the lagging on touch screen, guess you have to see some youtube review on the nexus 7 alone.

 

Once again....

 

Last question....

 

Is it true that the touch screen sux?

 

I hate laggy screen..

 

Before i bought my iPad, I go for a transformers asus... I use it for 2 days n I sell it away at a great loss.

 

The touchscreen sux n is laggy ESP when typing. I have finish typing the word but it only appears 1 sex later n some missing letters and I have to do backspace to retype....

 

Need your honest opinion before deciding.

 

Reason y not trying at store for myself cos I find it diff to trY at store .. Somehow u just need to bring home n try it then u know what u dun like... [bigcry]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

hijack thread.

 

i saw nexus got 10. but probably above my budget

 

ok, until now, i have yet to get my tablet.. actually i get tablet also dunnoe for what.. probably gf's use...

other than that, i would use it for gaming, surfing, movies, prawning. more for leisure purpose.

my netbook, s10 is still rocking fine for me to watch my daily dose of anime

 

i don't want china brands and only androids.. size, i'm looking at is above 8.

 

currently looking at some deals of selling pre owned tab 8.9 around $330+ or i could fork out around $550 to buy a new galaxy tab 2 10.1 although i know there isn't much different between tab 1 and tab 2..

 

any recommendations? ^_^

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again....

 

Last question....

 

Is it true that the touch screen sux?

 

I hate laggy screen..

 

Before i bought my iPad, I go for a transformers asus... I use it for 2 days n I sell it away at a great loss.

 

The touchscreen sux n is laggy ESP when typing. I have finish typing the word but it only appears 1 sex later n some missing letters and I have to do backspace to retype....

 

Need your honest opinion before deciding.

 

Reason y not trying at store for myself cos I find it diff to trY at store .. Somehow u just need to bring home n try it then u know what u dun like... [bigcry]

 

my wife has a transformer prime. I don't see any difference betw it and the ipad other than the OS in terms of operating speed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

anyone going for the nexus 10? read the reviews, seem godly..

 

a colleague going state, was thinking of asking her to buy.. USD $399

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last question....

 

Is it true that the touch screen sux?

 

I hate laggy screen..

 

Before i bought my iPad, I go for a transformers asus... I use it for 2 days n I sell it away at a great loss.

 

The touchscreen sux n is laggy ESP when typing. I have finish typing the word but it only appears 1 sex later n some missing letters and I have to do backspace to retype....

 

Need your honest opinion before deciding.

 

Reason y not trying at store for myself cos I find it diff to trY at store .. Somehow u just need to bring home n try it then u know what u dun like... [bigcry]

 

Nope no issues with the screen. I read about some hardware issues with the early batches though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are used to apple touch screen, you will find the rest sux. I feel that the only thing impressive is the paper spec. for nexus 7.

I will get it if the price is $299.

 

Not true. If you use a Nexus device on Jellybean (or an Apple device on iOS 5) vs iOS 6, you'll find that somehow or other Apples screen responsiveness is sucky now. My GF's brand spanking new iphone 5 sitting next to me is annoying the living daylights out of me and one of my pet peeves now is the screen responsiveness.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not just hardware. Hard + Soft integration is more important for blissful user experience.

 

Exactly. Apple's hardware and software integration does not play nice with standards so I'm freaking annoyed setting my GF's phone up right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly. Apple's hardware and software integration does not play nice with standards so I'm freaking annoyed setting my GF's phone up right now.

.. actually... there is nothing much you can set on iphone...

Good for those bo chap users but bad for those who likes tweaking the OS.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...