Parking Warden Reached Quota??

Gwensilvz

Yesterday evening my friend and I reached the car park at around 8pm. I tore a 50 cents coupon starting at 8.10pm while my friend started at 8.05pm then went for dinner.

We both overshot our parking coupon period when we returned at 9 plus but only I got a summon for $6! My friend's car is just a few lots away from mine and I glance through the entire car park it seems like I'm the only one to get fined... :(

Can I complain and make sure my friend get summon too? haha :D

PS: It's my own fault for not displaying enough coupon and very willing to pay for the fine! Just wondering why I kena fine only

↡ Advertisement

Yesterday evening my friend and I reached the car park at around 8pm. I tore a 50 cents coupon starting at 8.10pm while my friend started at 8.05pm then went for dinner.

We both overshot our parking coupon period when we returned at 9 plus but only I got a summon for $6! My friend's car is just a few lots away from mine and I glance through the entire car park it seems like I'm the only one to get fined... :(

PS: It's my own fault for not displaying enough coupon and very willing to pay for the fine! Just wondering why I kena fine only

you tore 50 cents coupon.... your friend tore $1 coupon?

Hmm.....No one can give you an answer except the parking warden.

we both tore 50 cents.. the fine was at 9.06pm. We went back to car park at 9.30pm and no parking warden in sight already

maybe the rest of cars in the carpark were season carpark holders except you and your friend, so didn't get fined.. [laugh]

mind sharing if the carpark was a MSCP or open air carpark?

got extra 0.7 mths bonus must wayang.

these 2 weeks everyday without fail got parking warden goes around checking.so on the ball got good bonus.

Edited by PorkChong

Have you gone fishing ? Do people catch all the fish ?

maybe the rest of cars in the carpark were season carpark holders except you and your friend, so didn't get fined.. [laugh]

mind sharing if the carpark was a MSCP or open air carpark?

it's the open air car park opposite beauty world.. unlikely to have any season holders i guess

we both tore 50 cents.. the fine was at 9.06pm. We went back to car park at 9.30pm and no parking warden in sight already

most likely random check then...

if I am a warden that always go that carpark I think I will check only cars I feel unfamiliar with

Have you gone fishing ? Do people catch all the fish ?

i fish at drain before... and all the fish will eat my bait and run away. in this case my car is the bait and parking warden is the fish... got bait sure attack!

Warden walk past your friend car before yours.

During then, friend still display valid parking but when it comes to you, yours got caught.

Why warden didn't go back to your friend's car, if by doing so, warden just cover this carpark going around hunting.

They need to cover more areas than this carpark.

Logic?

One time during the chinese new year period, I received a summon at 1am. Both my friend and I did not put any parking coupon.

The funny thing is my friend parking directly opposite me didn't receive any summon! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement