Crazy (bully) cabbie

Fastjimmy

driving home this eve 7+ from office (yeah OT gotta clear work man! not international holiday in western world) thought i put top down since ok weather..got chased by a brown cab (smart transcab?) highlighted me outside along vivo & even got off from his cab walked up to my driver's side in major road red traffic gave me the finger plus palm to fist sign(aren't they the same meaning?) & used the f word 3x then the ultimate action of punching my window with departing words [furious] "I will follow you all the way to the end!" wah so drama, like i f? his wife/daughter/mother??! don't even know what the f triggered his bad day.. [hur]

so any bros captured this video on car cam or willing to step out as witness (am in silver slk) will get $reward from me [thumbsup] as the law will deal this cabbie who tailgated me all the way (he meant it) into my estate, chased me in underground carpark.. [smash]

Mr. Trans-gressor cabbie, you will get a friendly call from your neighborly police for trespass and assault (am not pursuing damage to car because that's just money, but your threatening actions & antisocial threat must be curbed), oh also for beating red light past carribean in order to chase me(that's 12 points for you). a bully such as yourself who abused the vehicle you do not own against others who have their own ride just trying to go home from work (much like you we gotta slog on public holiday so what gave you the right to take it out on others, the next car that's unfortunately me?!) [shakehead]

I have been told you will either lose your job (for continuing to lie/abuse) very soon, yeah not suitable for you looks like you can't handle the stress of driving a borrowed car..or cool down in jail for few days if you refuse to face me apologetically (hai, male middle finger pride) [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

you should have drove to a police station. Now he knows where u live he can harass you if he wants..

Anyway what did u do that made him do this? Can't be he just suddenly decide to go into this rage mode for absolutely nth. I do not condone his actions but surely there is 2 sides of the story?

While relaxing drive ... U might accidentally cut his lane or road hogging that cud pissed him off...

Well sumtimes slk drivers like u need to be told off... Unfortunately u met this crazy dude driving this taxi...

Good luck in your lawsuit....

Bro, quite obvious you did something to pissed him off, just that you dunno is what.

You did the right thing to contact the taxi company and police, because from your account of events, unless you did something serious like bang (be it using your car or didi) his family, there's no excuse for such aggression until need to hit your window and follow you to your estate. I don't want such crazy drivers on the road.

If you knew he was following you, why didn't you drive to the police station? Could have settled the problem there.

Anyway, I believe the taxi company and police will sort it out. After he told you what you did wrong, I hope you can also learn from it. Meanwhile, you gotta watch your back.

And all the while you were sitting in your slk looking cool, and with the "whatever" expression throughout the drama, right? :D

Did'nt you asked him why he was so agitated?

Some drivers should not be allowed on the road. I am referring to the thread starter. If one does not even know why he offended anyone on the road, it just means he is oblivious to surroundings and drive on the road as if he is all alone on the road

Sorry but cabbies have better things to do then to follow anyone to the carpark. He would rather drive to geylang to see whores.

Neutral Newbie

TS, try to recall if you have cut into his lane or roadhog with hard braking along the way or anything that provoke him. I dont think a taxi driver will be so crazy.... they need the car for a living...

Sometimes, i feel that as a driver, we should be more gracious. If we knew that we have did something wrong just raise your hand and i guess the other party would not be some angry and would just drive away.