Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 that's why lah, usually they quite strict abt this points redemption 1 Dunno leh. I always act blur. I been pumping there as a regular fr many years already n I know the pple there quite well. Normally ty wil cut me some slack. U know now ty ask u to write yr name n IC no. on the CC receipt to verify the card is actually yours. Well I wil draw a picture of a smiley face or write some love notes to the chio bu cashier instead. Always brings a smile to her face. But when the boss or manager is there, I dun tok to her at all. Must act biz like otherwise she get warning. But I always take the chance to praise her to the boss or manager say she very efficient n knowledgable in her work. Hahaha. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 So u got entitlement for 1.90 petrol? Cannot say. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 So choosy! I prefer the Msian chinese as ty very friendly n give very good service. Some under 20 yrs old. Plus I dun speak Mandarin so hard to communicate wh a PRC what I wan her to do. Hahaha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skchiu 2nd Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 Well I wil draw a picture of a smiley face or write some love notes to the chio bu cashier instead. Always brings a smile to her face. But when the boss or manager is there, I dun tok to her at all. Must act biz like otherwise she get warning. But I always take the chance to praise her to the boss or manager say she very efficient n knowledgable in her work. Hahaha. there got chio bu meh? only old hag, chio bu do like 2 3 weeks resign liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jansonchua 2nd Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 there got chio bu meh? only old hag, chio bu do like 2 3 weeks resign liao I thinks that's not the point. As long as he gets the benefits, everybody can be chio bu... Haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 there got chio bu meh? only old hag, chio bu do like 2 3 weeks resign liao I cannot tell u too much cos I can see u r trying very hard to fish out lobang from me. Hahaha. I not young boy hor. Hahaha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 I thinks that's not the point. As long as he gets the benefits, everybody can be chio bu... Haha Skchiu trying to go fishing. Hahaha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TVT Supercharged August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 I prefer the Msian chinese as ty very friendly n give very good service. Some under 20 yrs old. Plus I dun speak Mandarin so hard to communicate wh a PRC what I wan her to do. Hahaha. Oh....didn't know you have so many request, no wonder communication is important between you and her lor. I tot such services needs not much talking. We just close our eyes, relac and enjoy !!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 Oh....didn't know you have so many request, no wonder communication is important between you and her lor. I tot such services needs not much talking. We just close our eyes, relac and enjoy !!! No lah. I still like to play play with them. Then ty really shiok with u ty wil give u good service. I cannot just strip n do like a robot. I must tok a bit to get the feel of the ger first. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TVT Supercharged August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 No lah. I still like to play play with them. Then ty really shiok with u ty wil give u good service. I cannot just strip n do like a robot. I must tok a bit to get the feel of the ger first. Wait the more you talk, the more they get nervous. Then can't concentrate on giving a good service. Or worse, they think you are friendly, then should be a chin chye type, so work "less" and give a sloppy service.... Get "feel" of the ger! Be careful scarli fall in love them them hor.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 9, 2013 Share August 9, 2013 Wait the more you talk, the more they get nervous. Then can't concentrate on giving a good service. Or worse, they think you are friendly, then should be a chin chye type, so work "less" and give a sloppy service.... Get "feel" of the ger! Be careful scarli fall in love them them hor.... Not really. One time I lasted >1 hr n I still never cum then I force it. I went abt 4 plus n she going back abt 6 plus as her BF already come to pick her up. After she bathe me the second time n we tok a bit n smoke a ciggy together she tell me to come earlier next time then can take our time n no need to rush. Sadly I never went back again. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skchiu 2nd Gear August 10, 2013 Share August 10, 2013 Skchiu trying to go fishing. Hahaha. no hor, just that since they converted to petron i have not visited them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 10, 2013 Share August 10, 2013 no hor, just that since they converted to petron i have not visited them Ya. I guess it dun suit yr car. Mine its good. Same if not better than Esso. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voodooman Supersonic August 11, 2013 Share August 11, 2013 No jam today? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vincent3elly Neutral Newbie August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azhiwen 3rd Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Very few Esso/Petron along NSHW. Decided to get myself the Petronas Kad also so that easier to pump when I travel along NSHW. More info can be found here if anyone interested: https://www.kad-mesra.com.my Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TVT Supercharged August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 (edited) Very few Esso/Petron along NSHW. Decided to get myself the Petronas Kad also so that easier to pump when I travel along NSHW. More info can be found here if anyone interested: https://www.kad-mesra.com.my Its good to have a Petronas card cos the station can be found in almost every town in Malaysia, even in Cameron Highlands. Its like our SPC station, everywhere also have! Edited August 12, 2013 by TVT Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jansonchua 2nd Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Its good to have a Petronas card cos the station can be found in almost every town in Malaysia, even in Cameron Highlands. Its like our SPC station, everyone also have! Too bad no Petronas near the causeway. God knows the new one when can open... Present one is at least 10km away from causeway. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Petrol Price Movement in Singapore
Petrol Price Movement in Singapore
RM1.99 RON95 starts on Sept 30 for all Malaysians.
RM1.99 RON95 starts on Sept 30 for all Malaysians.
Ron95 petrol, NGV off limits to foreign registered vehicles
Ron95 petrol, NGV off limits to foreign registered vehicles
2025 3rd Generation Audi A5 / S5
2025 3rd Generation Audi A5 / S5
2023 6th Generation Nissan Serena (C28)
2023 6th Generation Nissan Serena (C28)
Be one of 10 lucky winners to win a $10 petrol voucher!
Be one of 10 lucky winners to win a $10 petrol voucher!
Shell @ Yishun Ring Road is Closing Down
Shell @ Yishun Ring Road is Closing Down