TVT Supercharged August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Too bad no Petronas near the causeway. God knows the new one when can open... Present one is at least 10km away from causeway. 10km away!!! I tot there's one in Larkin ??? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hamburger Hypersonic August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Too bad no Petronas near the causeway. God knows the new one when can open... Present one is at least 10km away from causeway. There is one 5km away. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skchiu 2nd Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 RM2.53 today rate Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voodooman Supersonic August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 There is one 5km away. PJ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jansonchua 2nd Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 PJ? Actually I not very sure how far but I think it is where a few stations are located further down after Taman Sentosa. Petronas, shell? and Esso. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skchiu 2nd Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 (edited) Actually I not very sure how far but I think it is where a few stations are located further down after Taman Sentosa. Petronas, shell? and Esso. here's the GPS co-ordinates 1.506059,103.762999, around 6km from where u turn right after shell customs JB yes after taman sentosa Edited August 12, 2013 by Skchiu Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jansonchua 2nd Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 here's the GPS co-ordinates 1.506059,103.762999, around 6km from where u turn right after shell customs JB yes after taman sentosa Ya la... That's about the nearest so far. The other option I heard will be to take the highway and exit upon the 2nd one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spinelli_ck 6th Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 here's the GPS co-ordinates 1.506059,103.762999, around 6km from where u turn right after shell customs JB yes after taman sentosa no need to go so far. there's a Petronas Station along Jalan Lingkaran Dalam towards Jalan Skudai J1. after exiting the MY customs, keep to the right and drive up to the flyover. keep on driving straight till you see the station on your left. refer to the attached map. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Hahaha. U small boy wan to con an old man ah. Nice try. I don't think you are small boy! So any roadie trip coming along. I was thinking to pump tonight Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Last time even George Soros tried to attack all Asian currencies by selling billions non-stop when he saw a weakness in many Asian currencies as over-valued. The only country who cud fight back was Spore who just kept buying the SGD he was selling till he also gave up n lost billions cos of Spore. After that he dare not try to whack SGD again. Hey George Soros is history. He was famous during his peak but never heard of him ever since. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 LOL...maybe you did bro. I also can't remember. But I usually don't change in JB, unless at shopping malls. Last time ever change at Jalan Ah Fook there (when using old customs building time), but saw many guys standing around the MC shop, doing nothing but looking at the shop! Park car outside MC then got one funny guy come and clean my car with a cloth, lucky never ask me for tip. That was the last time I changed at those JB shophouses MC. The same guy wiped my car too with cloth at jln ah fook. Just a simple wipe doesn't warrant a tip. I just said thanks and left Lol!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 U can get a XMM in the hotels fr only RM120. Like that he can get 2 XMM if he got the strength. You are well verse with market rate. 2 xmm too much for old folks! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 My mistress loh.... Hearsay she quite famous in singapore. U heard of Nicole seah? She is my type! Is she still around? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Hi pal, 30yr of jb petrol???!!! Guess u are 54 year old? Are you sure he is so young? Haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Credit card has the worst exchange rate ever. Even worse than bank rates but I use the CC cos its more convenient cos I dun hv to worry abt having enough RM. I wil pay cash only at places that dun accept CC n when I dun want my wife to know what I spent on. Xmm and massage..... :p Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xtraz 1st Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Hahaha. Actually most hotels in JB hv this "special service". But as far as I know, ty only operate from abt 1pm to 6pm. After 6pm the gers go home to mummy n daddy. No wonder you used pump in afternoon! Double pump - one for you and other ride Lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 I don't think you are small boy! So any roadie trip coming along. I was thinking to pump tonight Actually I say he is small boy trying to bluff me the old man. Hahaha. I thinking of going to Lotus Desaru after 18 Aug when their school holidays is over. I just chk wh my fren yesterday but she say she already taken all her leave so dunno if can get 2 days off or not. Unfortunately she young ger n hold a very junior position n must take instructions from boss. Cannot anyhow disappear from work. I ask her to try n let me know. Unlike us old birds who know how to wrap the boss around our little finger. Hahaha. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pisces69 6th Gear August 12, 2013 Share August 12, 2013 Hey George Soros is history. He was famous during his peak but never heard of him ever since. Ya after the Asian financial crisis when he whacked several asian counties but when he tried with Spore, ended up he got whacked back so hard by SG gharmen till he lost all his billions n has become a homeless bum sleeping on the streets. I saw a programme recently about the homeless n soup kitchens in New York n Im sure I saw a guy sitting in a corner sipping his bowl of soup n he looked exactly like old Georgie Porgie. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Petrol Price Movement in Singapore
Petrol Price Movement in Singapore
RM1.99 RON95 starts on Sept 30 for all Malaysians.
RM1.99 RON95 starts on Sept 30 for all Malaysians.
Ron95 petrol, NGV off limits to foreign registered vehicles
Ron95 petrol, NGV off limits to foreign registered vehicles
2025 3rd Generation Audi A5 / S5
2025 3rd Generation Audi A5 / S5
2023 6th Generation Nissan Serena (C28)
2023 6th Generation Nissan Serena (C28)
Be one of 10 lucky winners to win a $10 petrol voucher!
Be one of 10 lucky winners to win a $10 petrol voucher!
Shell @ Yishun Ring Road is Closing Down
Shell @ Yishun Ring Road is Closing Down