Close season transfer news and rumours part 2

Osprey23

Moses and Given will be Zaffed (medical examined by Dr. Zaf) tomorrow. Today only Ilori and Sakho.

May or may not have official announcement. Might do it at one go. But will see.

↡ Advertisement

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Chelsea to take Nigerian winger Victor Moses on a season long loan for a fee of

Edited by Osprey23

According to leading Belgium newspaper Sport Wereld, Fellaini will be unveiled as a Man United player on Monday morning in a deal worth

Yesterday's Everton match, Fellaini not impressive, not much running, maybe no heart to play? In contrast Baine was very hardworking and fast, constantly attacking.

That's the issue of manu buying fellani. Manu wants him to play deep with his physical presence. However, I personally think fellani is more effective playing more upfront and use his physical presence to hold the ball and focus the attack....

victor has pace and powerful shot but may not really be the sort of intelligent passing player BR looking for actually , so loan is enuf

Never doubted his talents but my main issue is that without option to buy, we are helping to developing him for Chelsea and at the same time, depriving our own youngster's development.

However, if he really do so well and help us into top 4, then maybe still worthwhile. But that's a big IF.

Di Maria then only partial sponsor lol

So the conspiracy theory is true. Was told Spurs deliberately hold Bale so that Di Maria can't join Arsenal in time to face them. :D

I wanna say all 3 but I will be dreaming lol

Moses to Liverpool is done. Although no option to buy, it won't stop Pool making a bid if he does really well.

Edited by Osprey23

Arsenal are set to sign Italian goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano on a season-long loan deal from Serie B side Palermo. medical today

Edited by Osprey23